Which one is best to buy on SONY - 32 R402A BRAVIA TV (or) 32 R422A BRAVIA TV ???

Nagarajan

Broken In
How about the PQ as well as Audio ?

I am in need of Good Picture Quality as well as Audio with Normal Cable Connection as well as DTH ?

Please help me to update your usuage comments and reviews

Thanks in Advance !!

-Nagarajan

Minion

Conversation Architect
These are crappy models from sony mention your budget we will suggest you accodingly.

OP
N

Nagarajan

Broken In
Oh , Is it ??? I have checked in SONY website and seen more than 50 LIKE from Facebook/Twitter but didn't get/see any reviews.

My Budget is less than 30K only. I want 32" LED with Good PQ and Audio quality for DTH as well as Normal cable connections.

My father preferred SONY, that's y i hve chosen these 2 models.

Please suggest

Can someone please help suggest ?

kARTechnology

Sony " VA" "IO"
Oh , Is it ??? I have checked in SONY website and seen more than 50 LIKE from Facebook/Twitter but didn't get/see any reviews.

My Budget is less than 30K only. I want 32" LED with Good PQ and Audio quality for DTH as well as Normal cable connections.

My father preferred SONY, that's y i hve chosen these 2 models.

Please suggest

Can someone please help suggest ?

I got the Sony bx300 4 years back for 17k...
Then took the same model for my friend
And the next model(ex300) for my sister.. For 24k

ALL have really great audio(set in tv equalizer, bass to max) it is great compared to crappy LG/Samsung thin tv with puny speaker

And pq, no doubt
All 32" only ...Now prices increased terribly
No complaints and really low power consumption...
Go for a motionflow tv from Sony its worth the price. Check the models in local market, not on net

OP
N

Nagarajan

Broken In
Yes KAR, These are the new models in SONY with the range of 30K {SONY - 32 R402A BRAVIA TV (or) 32 R422A BRAVIA TV } and the other model are all crossing 40K :(

But, Minion said in the above comments here , it is good in SONY new models :(

I don't know what to pick now..

Minion

Conversation Architect
^Are you open to other company too?
Samsung UA32F4800AR

Philips LED 32PFL6977(26-28k)
Link
*www.infibeam.com/Home_Entertainmen...29191-cat-z.html#variantId=P-hoen-19350657563

Last edited:
OP
N

Nagarajan

Broken In
My father is SONY fan :) and i don't know about other brands because we never used SAMSUNG till now :)

Which is best one from the below stuff ?

Samsung 32F4100

Samsung 32F5100

SONY W600 --> I think we can get it around 35K but not sure..Need to bargain if this is good compared to above SAMSUNG

SONY and SAMUSNG is better i guess and don't want to other brands as of now :)

kARTechnology

Sony " VA" "IO"
My father is SONY fan :) and i don't know about other brands because we never used SAMSUNG till now :)

Samsung 32F4100

Samsung 32F5100

SONY W600 --> I think we can get it around 35K but not sure..Need to bargain if this is good compared to above SAMSUNG

no difference between the R422A and R402A
get the w600 if you can

Sony Bravia KDL-32W600A LED sample video clarity - YouTube
Sony KDL-32W600A 32 Inch WXGA LED Television - Buy Online @ Snapdeal.com

available for 35.5k
edit: this is a 720p tv... but good enough for a 32" since you wont sit in front of it and watch :)
it has got bass reflex box enclosure inside it for a superior sound compared to samsung...

Last edited:

Minion

Conversation Architect

Samsung 32F4100

Samsung 32F5100

Get Samsung 32F5100

OP
N

Nagarajan

Broken In
Thanks a lot Minion & KAR !!

Hi Minion,

Could you please help me to do the things when buying 32F5100 like Panel type , hour of Usage (means fresh piece or used one), Manufacturing date etc.,
??

Minion

Conversation Architect
^Problem when picking a Samsung Tv is panel lottery and it can be identified through service menu.SPVA panel is best AMVA is in between.try to get SPVA panel if possible.

OP
N

Nagarajan

Broken In
How easy to check this Panel type ??? If i ask fresh piece , then can we check it from the Boxing label itself ?? Doesn't have this problem in SONY ???

Hi Minion,

I just checked in this forum and they are saying its very difficult to check without open the box. To avoid (or) get into other IPS panel issue, Can we go to SONY W600 since its HD with X-reality Pro ??

What will happen suppose if i get other than SPVA panel :( ?

Please advice me.

OP
N

Nagarajan

Broken In
Initially, My budget was 30K and i planned to stretch 5K extra if SONY W600 is good.... But , Now W670 which is crossing 40K even with 32 inch Tv...

In our Current Indian Market, No more Good 32 inch TV within the range of 35K in the brand of SONY and SAMSUNG ???

OP
N

Nagarajan

Broken In
So, what will happen if i get other that SPVA panel type ?? Can i check the show case model and buy it if its SPVA ;) ?

Minion

Conversation Architect
W6XX all models use IPS panel.

Is it i thought only W600 comes with IPS.

So, what will happen if i get other that SPVA panel type ?? Can i check the show case model and buy it if its SPVA ;) ?

Read this about different panel types
*www.tftcentral.co.uk/articles/panel_technologies.htm

Due to this panel lottery thing I hate samsung anyway to enter into service menu
Try this combo
INFO-MENU-MUTE-POWER

Finally you are getting SPVA panel with Philips model i have suggested then why take risk.

Last edited:
Top Bottom