which music phone to buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

parthbarot

In the zone
Sony 550i..its cool man....3d speakers + cool headfones... and also changable case...
my frnd got it in 11K abt...
i have nokia 6681 [silver color].
i took nokia, beacuse so much compatible for softwarea and etc...but for sound sony is cool...

but new nokias are good..having stereo speakers...
u have good money then go for N72...its cool...
but dont get in N91/91/93.... they r too costly and non of our use i mean...

regards.

kunaltech

Journeyman
abhi_alpha_beta said:
i bought myself a w810i with speakers for a price of 16k in hyderabad,the phone is gr8 and speaker output is gr8,it has a 2 megapixel camera,its just good,comes preloaded with 512mb memory,expandable upto 2gb.

hey alpha from where did u buy. i m also belong to hyd

ECE0105

In the zone
ambandla said:
At computer warehouse, bangalore:

ipod nano 4GB: 14k
ipod nano 2GB: Rs. 11200/-
ipod nano 1GB: Rs. 8300k/-

Please check in your region's apple store (*www.asia.apple.com/buy/reseller/service.html) for nano prices

In apple store(*www.asia.apple.com/store/india/):

ipod nano 4GB: 15.9k
ipod nano 2GB: Rs. 12.7k/-
ipod nano 1GB: Rs. 9.7k/-

If you are going for nano, do not forget to get nano tube (skin that protects ipod from scratches). available in 3 colors. Price Rs.500/-

ipod price is less in 3rd party stores (like glasgow computers in bangalore) than in apple store. In a good store, you will get a 4GB ipod for atleast a 1000 bucks less.

Huge advantage with ipod nano is it has a huuuge list of accessories from pouch to Hi-Fi audio systems.
I say go for it.

Add nike+ ipod nano kit and you can log your jogging data. This kit in not yet released in India.

Link: *www.apple.com/ipod/nike/

Nike+ipod:
The Sport Kit allows your Nike+ shoe to talk to your iPod nano. The sensor uses a sensitive accelerometer to measure your activity, then wirelessly transfers this data to the receiver on your iPod nano. This wireless sensor and receiver combination works exclusively with your Nike+ shoes and iPod nano to give you real-time feedback during workouts and let you track your performance on your Mac or PC.

He He He.... iPOD Nano 2 GB = 7,700 Rs.
iPOD Nano 4GB = 9,900 Rs.
iPOD Shuffle 1 GB = 4,500 Rs.

AFAIK, there is no iPOD Nano 1GB. It was present in the old generation model, which is no more in production.

Latest Prices at Hyderabad CTC.

I recommend the same idea as well. If you are satisfied with the 1GB Capacity, I wud say that u go for the iPOD Shuffle. U wudn't even know that u have it on you.

And, as far as a Mobile goes, u can buy any of the low cost models. as per your requirement.

K

krazyfrog

Increase your budget by 1k and get a SE W830i. I think you get a 1gb card with it (i have a brochure which says so). Excellent sound quality, good cam and good all round features.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom