Which Mp3 Player to Buy Creative or Ipod

Status
Not open for further replies.

drvarunmehta

Wise Old Owl
I have a Nano (unfortunately) and it plain sucks. iTunes is horribly buggy and hangs for no reason. Why can't Apple just let us use Explorer to drag-and-drop songs? Fuc*ing DRM crap.
Apple does NOT have superior sound quality compared to other players. It mainly comes down to the earphones you use and they all suck equally.
Please don't let the picture viewing gimmick con you into buying this trash. Who wants to view a picture on such a tiny screen? It's about the size of a thumbnail in Windows.
Creative and iAudio make far better players with more features and "removable" batteries (a concept lost on Apple).

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Go for ipod, if u want to follow the crowd, & if u like iTunes

Go for sandisk sansa c260, if u like simply explorer drag & drop or auto sync using any music playback application out there. Same goes with creative.

I would prefer the sandisk players, 4 GB size is subjective it depends on your song collection, but with sandisk u have an option to expand the memory later.

iPod won't let u replace the battery, creative & sandisk uses normal battery available out there, u can replace yourself too

My personal choice is although a phone, but for mp3 player check creative zen neeon 2

Anindya

In the zone
Hello guys after a long time i am back in the forum as i had exams. And no i am not trying to make myself great. Today i bought a Creative Zen:Vision M. Really speaking i am totally satisfied with it. As i havent felt any other players but only heard about them so cant compare. But i am totally satisfied.

OP
vikramkh

vikramkh

Broken In
Thanks a lot guys could give me lill idea as to how much would a zen microphoto cost and how the sound quality with the ear phones that are available with ipod nano and zen microphoto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom