Which Mp3 Player to Buy Creative or Ipod

Status
Not open for further replies.

vikramkh

Broken In
Well i am in line to buy an mp3 player for my sis, ranging btwn 3000 to 5000, looking into the market the ones i checked out were- ipod shuffle and creative zen nano plus(which even has a lcd display and fm).But im a bit confused on which one to buy, which is better in sound quality and battery? Please help

OP
vikramkh

vikramkh

Broken In
Well i am in line to buy an mp3 player for my sis, ranging btwn 3000 to 5000, looking into the market the ones i checked out were- ipod shuffle and creative zen nano plus(which even has a lcd display and fm).But im a bit confused on which one to buy, which is better in sound quality and battery? Please help

I heard that iPod shuffle has unchageable batteries, so when they completely die out u have to change the entire iPod...a fren of mine had one n he said this happens within max 1.5 years...

So better to go in for the other choice..
Still u can check out some reviews on the net if available..

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Check this link:
*dapreview.net/zune_vs_ipod_vs_zvm.html --> Zune Vs iPod Vs ZVM

Features vise ZVM blows any other player away.. but iPod got a hell lot of accessories. Thats a plus point, coz we might buy in some add-ons to our players. Having said that I'll never buy any player without FM radio support (me being a radio gaga).

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
grudge, his requirments is a mp3 player within 5k max, those DAP are way over his budget

Creative is good feature wise, & u can simply drag & drop audio to it. iPod will restrict the user to iTunes only, while with creative u can use many softwares to sync.

I would rather suggest u take a look at the local market, see if u can find out Sandisk Sansa C240

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
as i hav always said after i got my ipod:

feature: creative/others
sex appeal: apple

kumarmohit

Technomancer
Creative because of its features. The sound quality is good enuf to be more than enuf. Besides there is no replaceable battery in shuffle.

There was no need for double threads though. Already being discussed here:
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46582

Last edited:
OP
vikramkh

vikramkh

Broken In
Guys thanks a lot for helping,well i had a look a ipod nano and its within my range and even has 24 hrs battery life plus i can even store pictures in it so well i believe the best would to buy the same

OP
vikramkh

vikramkh

Broken In
but could you please elaborate a lill on why shudnt i buy an ipod cos i was actually thinking of buying ipod nano which for around 9800 i guess as i found out from the music world store here in dehradun. as i have been hearing that there is no match for ipod in its sound quality so could please help on tis

OP
vikramkh

vikramkh

Broken In
Guys thanks a lot for helping,well i had a look a ipod nano its for 9800 and i guess its got decent display so i can stretch my pocket a lill bit for it, it even has 24 hrs battery life plus i can even store pictures in it so well i believe the best would to buy the same wat do u people say but as i have been hearing a lot about the problem with its battery is not changable and i have also been told that it doesnt last longer thn 2 yrs so am really confused here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom