codename_romeo

Romeo + Lucifer = ME
Will keep the query really plain.

I m a Right handed guy, for CS which mouse will be the best ?

Death Adder or Mamba, currently have a Razer Salmosa(for gaming needs) & MS Wireless Mobile Mouse 3500(for office needs).

Apart from CS I play mostly COD.

Consider money no issue.

rchi84

In the zone
The answer depends on your budget and what feels comfortable in your hands. Most gaming mice are pretty awesome and in cs and bf3 it's more about the skill rather than what mouse you use

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
DA and mamba are totally different league mouses. So, don't compare them directly. I'd like to give you one suggestion, be sure to TRY whichever mouse you're gonna buy, because everyone has got different requirements (according tofitting of hand and way of holding).

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
Corsair has vengeance series gaming mouse. I should be getting the media sample soon for reviewing, alongwith the keyboard.

OP
codename_romeo

codename_romeo

Romeo + Lucifer = ME
See I have been playing CS for the past 12 years, but the thing is I have always played it with any godamn mouse. Considering that I used a Salmosa couple of days back and I could feel the difference the mouse was making to my game.

G9X seems to be too big for my hands and a lot more wider.

tkin

Back to school!!
Then get G500, stick to logitech, proven driver support(even on win7 x64), solid build quality and a blistering 3 yrs replacement warranty(that takes max 1 week - if done by neoteric).

ithehappy

Human Spambot
G9X seems to be too big for my hands and a lot more wider.
Some people like wider mice with less height, some like less wider with more height, the former one should go for G9X, later G500 types.
I like to keep my palm as flat as possible, which G9 helps me to do very nicely, but with G5 my palm gets more curvy than flat, which is/was very annoying for me...
I also am a CS player for 7 years now, and after using G9 for last 4 years I just can't stand any other mice over it, and I am very skinny, my palm is pretty tiny as well...

Top Bottom