Which Motherboard?

K_fenix

Broken In
Which motherboard is good for 3rd generation intel i5-3570k processor?

The purpose of the computer:All time internet use,Watching Movies,Programming,Gaming(NFS, Black ops), Photoshop.

Overclocking

Budget: 10k-12k

Preference for Intel motherboard.

Myth

Cyborg Agent
Asus-P8B75-M

That is an unlocked proc. Best to pair with z77 mobo.

@OP:
Post your complete rig. I am assuming you dont have a cpu cooler for OCing yet.

Asus p8z77m pro - 10.5k
CM Hyper Evo - 2.2k

Asus-P8B75-M

That is an unlocked proc. Best to pair with z77 mobo.

@OP:
Post your complete rig. I am assuming you dont have a cpu cooler for OCing yet.

Asus p8z77m pro - 10.5k
CM Hyper Evo - 2.2k

Asus-P8B75-M
Buddy, the motherboard you have mentioned has B75 chipset which does not support cpu overclocking. Maybe it can after a BIOS update, but B75 motherboard will still not be designed for the purpose and may fail completely. a motherboard with Z77 chipset is ideal as Myth stated and supports full CPU overclocking. Z77 chipset motherboards allow FSB alteration, have better voltage regulators and many more advantages, thus providing (as of now) a perfect overclocking motherboard. You can read this article for more details. I hope now you will make better contribution :)

Which motherboard is good for 3rd generation intel i5-3570k processor?

The purpose of the computer:All time internet use,Watching Movies,Programming,Gaming(NFS, Black ops), Photoshop.

Overclocking

Budget: 10k-12k

Preference for Intel motherboard.
Iy you don't already have a CPU cooler, the Myth's suggestion is the obvious choice. Please mention weather you have a cpu cooler or not as it is essential for overclocking Intel cpu as stock cooler is not good for the purpose.

Top Bottom