WHich MotherBoard is best...AsUS or InTel

Status
Not open for further replies.

shantanu

Technomancer
yeah really ASUS makes quality , so i prefer them ,, In the race lie second MSI for me and then others

premsharma

In the zone
s18000rpm said:
@thinkdigitreader, dude, when you buy DDR2 800MHz RAM, be very careful in selecting the model, coz most of the Intel Motherboards (even the latest DG965WH) supports only upto 1.8 Volts.

i bought 1GB Corsair DDR2 800MHz RAM which runs @ 1.9 Volts, which the 965 does not support. :(. this RAM is costlier than the mobo itself :D, thats why i'm still confused on what to do, sell RAM or mobo :confused:

these types are supported in P Series. (i guess :confused:)

& Original Intel mobo's are not at all meant for Overclocking

I think you should sell the Intel motherbaord and try one from MSI or Asus. They have great boards.

You are absolutely right. For me MSI and then Asus. Intel at the last when no other option available.

Not only Intel D102 with ATI onboard is good one but it is best for those who can not afford graphic card. But sadly it do not support C2D and it is Micro ATX.

Moreover can't expect any more followups mobos in Intel platform with ATI graphics onbaord due to ATI merger with AMD.

Great injustice by ATI to those 80% with Intel platform, who were eagerly waiting for Intel chipset motherbaord by ATI with onboard gfx for C2D.

Last edited:

goobimama

 Macboy
I've had three machines giving problems with ASUS boards installed. Only one Asus machine is fine. All my intel original machines are working without any trouble (eight of them)....some of them 810e boards running celerons...

on_the_rocks

Broken In
ASUS for Enthusiast......... Intel original for normal users.........
MSI never used one........ most of ASUS boards are quad core ready and they have a version that has ATI 300 on board with DDR2 and SATA2 (3.0Gbps support) and quality service from RP tech so buy the board imported by RP tech if opting for ASUS (At least RP Tech has good service in North India) do not know about Rest.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom