WHICH MOBILE TO BUY... URGENT FEEDS REQD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jay4u

In the zone
My reqd... a smartphone sort of with following functionalities...

1. bluetooth

2. good mp3 and wma and video player

3. atleast 1.3 megapixel

4. good processor so no slow experience when i expand the memory to 1 gigs.

5. tri band or more

I thought of 3250 phone but dont know how much it cost... So all you Agent 001 over there please help me with it...

budget from 8k to 16k.. but the phone must be value for money and not only features packed......

thnaking in advance

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
jay4u said:
My reqd... a smartphone sort of with following functionalities...

1. bluetooth

2. good mp3 and wma and video player

3. atleast 1.3 megapixel

4. good processor so no slow experience when i expand the memory to 1 gigs.

5. tri band or more

I thought of 3250 phone but dont know how much it cost... So all you Agent 001 over there please help me with it...

budget from 8k to 16k.. but the phone must be value for money and not only features packed......

thnaking in advance

Wrong section dude, :? :twisted:
and as i see u ur not a newbie,......so was that a mistake or haste :roll: :?:

OP
jay4u

jay4u

In the zone
can some moderator transfer it to the mobile monster section.... posted it here by mistake........

kumarmohit

Technomancer
Nokia 6630 shud fit the bill and since its series60 u can always get new softwares to get extended ability in fone

maharajadhiraj

In the zone
I suggest you get a w550i.

It has a great sound quality and can nearly be used as an MP3 player. Its only drawback is that it does not hv an expandable memory. :roll: :roll: :cry: :cry: :cry:

It easily fits in ur budget. It costs 12.5 k here in Kolkata in the original showroom. Its a great phone.

I would hv suggested 6680 or 6630 but w550i's sound quality is MUCH MUCH better. TRUST ME!!!!

go get a w550i immediately.....

casanova

The Frozen Nova
kumarmohit said:
Nokia 6630 shud fit the bill and since its series60 u can always get new softwares to get extended ability in fone
I fully agree with him. Nokia 6630 is good. If u r not nokia crazy, u can go for sony ericsson handsets

cipher7205

Right off the assembly line
go for k750i if ur priority is cam and music but if u love playin around with the cell do not think of anything else other than a nokia smart phone.

deadmanrulz

Broken In
Go for w550i it has all the features u req it has great mp3 clarity and radio camera is decent 1.3MP but it doesnt hav extendeble memory .... it has 256mb of mem

Jatin_T

Journeyman
No..W550i is not a symbain fone..it comes wid the essential softwares like media player etc...

U can install only java based softwares in it..which arent much compared to Symbian ones...but the built in ones do suffice for most tasks...

maharajadhiraj

In the zone
hey guyz, wich of the two u think is better - 6630 or w550i.

I myselfare confused. w550i's sound quality is EXCELLENT but it does not hv expandable memory whereas 6630 has no FM radio,its sound quality is OK BUT has an expandable memory.

shariq_pj

Broken In
Go for 800i then if u can spare some 1000 bucks more...

It has the same audio clarity of a 550i (Through the headphones)

Has Expandalble Memory, Crystal Clear 2.0 MP Camera and loads of other feaures...

OP
jay4u

jay4u

In the zone
i was thinking about nokia 3250... i know it will entend my budget a bit... but is it nice...... can it convert my mobile into

1. mp3 plaver

2. video player

3. okie camera

4. 1gb data capable....

what you say.....

BLITZ~KRIEG!

Broken In
jay4u said:
i was thinking about nokia 3250... i know it will entend my budget a bit... but is it nice...... can it convert my mobile into

1. mp3 plaver

2. video player

3. okie camera

4. 1gb data capable....

what you say.....

U cud go for 800i, 6630, 3230 or 6600. But 6600 has become too common.

800i is a good phone, u cud go for it if u can extend ur budget a wee bit more :wink: :wink:

prankie

D PrankMaster
@jay4u wrote
U can go for N3250. i bought it for 18.5K....
But only one prob. being based on a new platform u'll face incompatibilty prob (like i am facing).....

Well procci is xtreemly fast... the fone came with 512MB microSD card...
Music qlty is awesomme.... (can match W800i)....

Regards...

OP
jay4u

jay4u

In the zone
prankie said:
@jay4u wrote
U can go for N3250. i bought it for 18.5K....
But only one prob. being based on a new platform u'll face incompatibilty prob (like i am facing).....

Well procci is xtreemly fast... the fone came with 512MB microSD card...
Music qlty is awesomme.... (can match W800i)....

Regards...

Compatibility problems in what sense... does the new platform not support the old platform softwares.......????

mobilegeek

Ambassador of Buzz
6630 suits ur needs .. 1GB .. mp3 .. camera etc. but u dont get radio in it

3250 is good but a little bulkies
but the features it offers .. its a worth a buy

as far softwares .. there are always new versions coming .. but do u really need all those sw .. dont worry on that account.

have a look at N70, Moto RokrE2, W810i for options

take 3250 - if your budget allows to 18.5K
if yes then enjoy

S

saiaspire

Go for The Sony Ericson W800 or W810. They both are good. Check out these model specs by googling and u can make the right decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom