Which mobile should be bought with budget around rs.15-16K.....?

Status
Not open for further replies.

arunks

Hey here is the aks
Guys Tell me which mobile should be bought by my uncle in the range 15000-16000....

He prefer only NOKIA if it is without wifi support or is not like blackberry type...

If in this budget a mobile of any company like blackberry having wi-fi support type then which will be the best..>???

So plz tell me best mobile which can be purchased in this range..

OP
arunks

arunks

Hey here is the aks
Why is n73 so much costlier than n70

i think the only major difference is camera n70-2MP and n73-3.15MP

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
^^Apart from that it has a bigger and better screen..
It has OS 9.1 firmware.
It has a better battery.
It has stereo speakers.

OP
arunks

arunks

Hey here is the aks
hey guys i found this on some site

I purchased Nokia N73 Music edition. I regret doing this and I’ll bargain returning it to the dealer, since it has too many problems, most of all:
1. It switches off sometimes as much as 10 times a day and requires 2 whole minutes to function again.
2. It can only record 1 single minute (one) that’s right, and that is independent of the size of memory card. You can purchase an unlocking software for extra $39, but what the hell Nokia thought. To rape the buyers!!!
3. It is quite slow in functioning. Since it’s among the first to use a software OS, it is slower than windows on slow computers. You wait and wait and wait when you switch between applications. Very annoying.
4. The PC Suit Synch function is very novice and primitive and doesn’t answer today’s requirements. For example, if you have any Business 2 phone, some special titles infos inside your Phone address book, it doesn’t transfer them as they are, but renames them into other and you’ll need to manually update them. Usually without being able to change the other title in Outlook. In my case, I have over 1500 contacts, you can imagine that I need over a day just to update the information of almost the most modern Nokia Phone. What is going on Nokia?
5. It is impossible to turn off the light sensor that blinks at night continuously. I couldn’t sleep with it blinking, so I turn the phone upside-down to prevent this sirene light from disturbing me. What happened to human friendly phone designers of Nokia for God’s sake?
6. The bluetooth connection shows certain incompatibilities with certain devices, such as with my IBM laptop.
7. Although the stereo hands-free loudspeakers are nice, but when driving a noisy car, they are nearly useless. Not loud enough!
8. I had a Nokia 7650 before buying this device. I could call from anywhere in my office without worrying about connection quality. With N73, I’m restricted to a certain area, where I can have a little reception, enough to make low-quality calls. This phone doesn’t have good reception, not as half as of other versions. Those among you living in bad reception areas; DO NOT BUY THIS Phone!!!

I admire the long life of its battery as the only real advantage I can think of.

Still, I will return the phone and look for a better one. Surely not the N95, since it has too short battery-life.

Many more users were telling many negatives of n73

als2

Journeyman
^^ every phone has it own pros and cons
in totality n73 me outshine its cons

maybe these guys has old firmware

from my experience

1. no
2. no
3. sometimes but its ok
4. it suits my requirement
5. u can turnoff easily
6. no
7. buy creative ep630
8. no reception problem infact it depend upon network not phone

if u dont want n series than go for 5700 decent phone and fast in operation
or may be 5610 new phone in mkt

Pathik

Google Bot
Wth! No1 even suggested the e61i?.. Its a damn good fone wit wifi and a qwerty kbd.. 16k And if u want something cheap get a e51.. Minus the qwerty.. 12k

brokenheart

Broken In
hey guys ...

tell me more about e51...
would e51 be best among these..

hows e51 different than n73 or e61i

which one should be preffered............?????????

does e51 has FM radio and what is the size of memory card given
with it free with original pack

Does E51 has EDGE and 3G in it??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

reply guys reply fast as i have to make a decision

Last edited:

Pathik

Google Bot
yup e51 has edge+3g+wifi.. and it has fm ardio too. and a 2mp cam.. but the screen is a bit small.. if u want a qwerty kbd get a e61i.

mobilegeek

Ambassador of Buzz
arunks said:
Guys Tell me which mobile should be bought by my uncle in the range 15000-16000....
He prefer only NOKIA if it is without wifi support or is not like blackberry type...
Nokia N73 ME,
If in this budget a mobile of any company like blackberry having wi-fi support type then which will be the best..>???
BlackBerry 8700g, 7130g (these should be under 15k try the market for latest in ur area)
or
HTC Touch
Dopod C720W
HTC - S710, 3300,
Motorola Q8

Depends on the interface n looks you want, though N73ME is good (only keypad is tiny else fine) ..if you want MusicPhone
others are business phones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom