Which Mobile Phone???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pathik

Google Bot
yea 6233 is a good choice... but it wont fall in his budget... in fact i prefer 6233 to k750i...

Stick

Ambassador of Buzz
pathiks said:
yea 6233 is a good choice... but it wont fall in his budget... in fact i prefer 6233 to k750i...

6233 Only lacks Auto Focus and Flash compare to K750i:)
if cam is not your priority over music go with 6233

OP
I

ispote

Broken In
Hi All,
Thanks to all for your information. All the opinions on this thread helped me to make a decision and just 1 week before, I finally bought W300i. Also, I came to know for the first time that flip-type mobiles need extra care. I was not knowing this...

Sorry, I am late to reply... :eek:
ThanQ again.

Pathik

Google Bot
6233 camera doesnt suck... just that its VGA in video rec. and no autofocus and a lil less reso than k750i..

OP
I

ispote

Broken In
Hi,
I have received a ringtone from my friend's mobile (Nokia) to my w300i phone. But I am not able to play it. Can anybody please tell me how can I listen to it and how to set it as a ringtone?

When I contacted to Sony Call Center, they told me that there is no such facility in W300i. Is is true? Is there any other method like converting to mp3, etc.?

Currently, it is is "pmr" format.

ThanQ

yogi_7272

Broken In
pathiks said:
6233 camera doesnt suck... just that its VGA in video rec. and no autofocus and a lil less reso than k750i..

ok .. it does not suck .. but its not in the same league as k750i .. no flash , autofocus as well as macro mode . but what it has is vga quality video recording at 15fps ..
one of my friends has it . and i have compared both phones .. :)

OP
I

ispote

Broken In
Hi,
It's in PMR format only. I have checked it again. The value of Distribution is "Limited". is it the reason I am not able to play it? But I receiced it from Nokia phone successfully.

ThanQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom