which mobile,laptop to buy????

Status
Not open for further replies.

tweety_bird_bunny

Journeyman
hi....
i wanna purchase a mob with bluetooth,sufficient memeory,gprs,camera....
which mob should i goin for??????????

also which laptop should i buy??? should i goin for dell or thinkpad???? configuration should be ideal for home use ....?????

D

Deleted member 5901

itnstead of going in for a mobile phone wit camera buy a digital camera an buy a N-gage QD that full fills ur needs above !!! u'll save hell of a lot of cash + get a much much better quality camera !!!!

a thinkpad will b much better !!!!

Cheers !!!

V

vishal_bhatia87

If you wanna a serious picture taking mobile phone then go for SonyEricsson S700i that is for about 17K, If you wanna normal camera phone then go for NOKIA 3230 (Rs. 15,600). Iam using it & it is a good phone with all the features like 1.23 Mega Pixel Camera, Blutooth, E-mail Client, xHTML Browser etc. For laptop go for compaq coz its the best I think. For more information on mobile phones go to gsmarena.com. For laptop visit hp.com/in.

Charley

Just Do It
tweety_bird_bunny said:
hi....
i wanna purchase a mob with bluetooth,sufficient memeory,gprs,camera....
which mob should i goin for??????????

also which laptop should i buy??? should i goin for dell or thinkpad???? configuration should be ideal for home use ....?????

First of all u have gotta mention the cash constraints or the limit u can afford to get 1.

I'd suggest u to go for the Nokia 6680/6681 phone. Its really awesome and sleek, got all the functions u wud want later also. If u wanna get more info on it u cud make a visit to the nokia website and review it there.

Regdg ur laptop query I'd recommed a thinkpad.

:)

OP
tweety_bird_bunny

tweety_bird_bunny

Journeyman
my range for mob is under 15K... n i wanna buy a mob with integrated camera.... should i goin for sony k700i?????? & also tell me that if muy sony has bluetooth n my frnd has bluetooth enabled nokia, are they compatible to each other????? i mean shall i be able to transfer files from nokia to sony??? plz suggest a gud mob solution... really confused about that.....

Charley

Just Do It
tweety_bird_bunny said:
my range for mob is under 15K... n i wanna buy a mob with integrated camera.... should i goin for sony k700i?????? & also tell me that if muy sony has bluetooth n my frnd has bluetooth enabled nokia, are they compatible to each other????? i mean shall i be able to transfer files from nokia to sony??? plz suggest a gud mob solution... really confused about that.....

do u wanna a second hand set or orginal stuff ??

If both sets have bluetooth then I see no prob in file transf.

OP
tweety_bird_bunny

tweety_bird_bunny

Journeyman
it doesnt matter its second hand or new.... but the mob should luk n behave like new.... no1 would spend 10K for a 2nd hand mob in bad condition.....

Charley

Just Do It
If thats what u want try the ebay website its got lots of nice stuff of all brands and I've had the experience of recommending my relatives and friends to buy certain stuff and its even working now...

That should suffice ur need.. Also u cud get high end sets for a budget ur looking for...

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Go for Nokia 6670/6260 for sub 15k budgets. Both got BT.
K700i will cost less than 1k only.

And yes we can use BT phone to phone transfer from Nokia to SE.

Charley

Just Do It
drgrudge said:
Go for Nokia 6670/6260 for sub 15k budgets. Both got BT.
K700i will cost less than 1k only.

And yes we can use BT phone to phone transfer from Nokia to SE.

How much does 3230, 7710, 6680/6681 cost?? Are the prices mentioned above in ur state ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom