Which mobile for between 15K & 18K?

Which of the following is best in your opinion?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

shivaranjan.b

In the zone
i suggest n 6630 really a good phone... It is smartphone. You can do lot of things with this phone and lot of applications are availiable for this phone.

i got this last week for 13.7 k with bill and warranty..

regards..

OP
prasad_den

prasad_den

Padawan
So what have u decided?
:? :? I'm yet to decide...Although now SE K750i is uppermost on my mind.. But again, N6630 is now equally fighting for a space in my mind... Imagine my state. :( :( .....and I'm decided to get it in the 1st week of November..
So I decide to have a poll.. and i'll definitely go with the poll result unless I get a convincing evidence of why one is better than the other.. so please vote guys....

PinKLip

Broken In
prasad_den said:
So what have u decided?
:? :? I'm yet to decide...Although now SE K750i is uppermost on my mind.. But again, N6630 is now equally fighting for a space in my mind... Imagine my state. :( :( .....and I'm decided to get it in the 1st week of November..
So I decide to have a poll.. and i'll definitely go with the poll result unless I get a convincing evidence of why one is better than the other.. so please vote guys....

Hi parsad ,
I will get one SE K750i soon.

Thanks to all

prash007

Journeyman
Buddy,
its high time u decide upon it!! All hands for 6630. Didnt u see the vote results. definetly ur not gonna brood over 6630. Moreover, wat i personally feel is that nokia phones r more user friendly and hav a good GUI. Think abt pal! Am planning to get 6630 in the nxt month.

prash

john_the_ultimate

No pain....No gain
I was also confused between SE K750i and Nokia 6630 but after searching net and listening to user experience went for 6630.

It would be nice if you could get some user's experience at ur place and then decide. After all it is u who has to decide.

For K750i these are few advantages and disadvantages u can see at gsmarena K750i review: *www.gsmarena.com/sony_ericsson_k750-review-41.php

SE K750i:

Key features

Very high quality camera with auto focus function
Memory card
Brilliant sound quality in the MP3 player
Good quality display
New Activity menu
Built-in radio equipped with RDS
Recharge through a USB cable
Flashlight function

Main disadvantages

No EDGE
Display is not imbedded
Lower quality touch orientation on the keypad
Menu animation cannot be switched off
No standard support for USB Mass Storage
MP3 ringtones of average quality
Camera shutter sound can't be switched off (update - on some firmware versions it can be switched off)

OP
prasad_den

prasad_den

Padawan
Made up my mind guys....Am gonna go with the majority - N6630..More advantages for less money.. Hope I'm right.. Will tell about it once i get it... Thanks for guidance guys...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom