Which mobile for between 15K & 18K?

Which of the following is best in your opinion?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

prasad_den

Padawan
Hi guys,
I'm planning to buy a new mobile, with a budget between 15K & 18K. I'm considering nokia 6630 or SE K750i. Can you suggest the best in this price range? :?

OP
prasad_den

prasad_den

Padawan
Thanks for the reply guys.. yes, i'm specifically looking for a good camera phone, but that shouldn't compromise other qualities. I'm willing to sacrifice good quality pics for other better features. I'm using the nokia 7250i right now, and any new camera phone will give better quality pics than it, i suppose. the pictures are that worse. keep the suggestions coming guys, i'm planning to buy only this diwali. so still lots of time left.... :D

vishalbhatia

Journeyman
Well Sony is even good but the only drawback is low network coverage when compare to Nokia models. I will recommend you to go for K750i or W800. W800's package consists of 512 mb card. Both are excellent.

tuxfan

Technomancer
You can see if a grey market Sony Ericcson W800 fits in your budget. Its a lovely phone. I have read really good review about it.

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
yeah w800 is the coolest device! but it retails for about 20k. get se750i. got all the features you ask for! audio output via headset is simply superb and so is the camera!! 7610,3230,6680 and the other phones can't stand against it! n6681 won't fit in ur budget i guess (not sure, but wot is the price??)

OP
prasad_den

prasad_den

Padawan
To be honest, I'm drooling over Sony W800i, but it may burn a hole ( a very big one) in my pocket. Nokia 6680 is the phone which is 3G ready, and has 2 cameras. Its the costlier one ( around 24K). The 6681 is the lower version with only one camera, and costs around 19K. 6681 will fall in my budget, if i go for a grey market one.. So, is it better, or do i wait for the w800i price to drop?

john_the_ultimate

No pain....No gain
go for nokia 6630, got good camera and loads of features. For camera details see here : *www.gsmarena.com/nokia_6630-review-20.php

I got it for INR 15150.00 with bill last month. Prices may have gone down since. Flash and fm radio attachments are sold seperately. Got the Flash for my self and its great. better than those integrated ones.

prash007

Journeyman
6630 Rox!

hey...nokia 6630 is really good. its better u go for this...
Good camera..audio quality and performance. The prev link suggested..talks abt it all! Good link.HATS OFF! Its always better u go for phones with symbian so that u can install and hav expandable memory!
"Be ready to update urself everytime...."

:wink:

rohanbee

Padawan
samsung D500 brilliant phone, good mp3 player, 1.3 megapixel camera and 90mb on board memory and very vibrant and sharp screen.

mobilegeek

Ambassador of Buzz
prash007 said:
hey...nokia 6630 is really good. its better u go for this...
Good camera..audio quality and performance. The prev link suggested..talks abt it all! Good link.HATS OFF! Its always better u go for phones with symbian so that u can install and hav expandable memory!
"Be ready to update urself everytime...."

Yes, Me too suggest 6630..

Go.. for symbian :lol:

dikudik

Journeyman
Go For 6320 nokia its cool

hi

go for 6320 nokia its cool and all features of 3230
looks nice and good screen. for u'r information if u use 3230 and if u increase memory it hangs...............

saw many people facing this pb
so dont go for 3230 go 6320 it will be approx 15k in nokia gallery

OP
prasad_den

prasad_den

Padawan
A big thanks to all those who replied. Nokia 6320 has a very small screen. I'm not impressed. And samsung phones don't have expandable memory. Which OS does SE K750i run on? Can't it be upgraded or updated??

OP
prasad_den

prasad_den

Padawan
Was about to ask about the LG M4410. But the review here in the following link suggests it does not come in the league of these excellent phones...
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=30389

mobilegeek

Ambassador of Buzz
john_the_ultimate said:
K750i runs on Sony Ericsson E100 OS (Found it through one of my friend). U could certainly upgraded the firmware from SE website.

True ..

But If he is askin for installing the Software that cant be done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom