which mobile 2 buy for 20000

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sportymaniac

friends i have a budget of 20000 ..i want 2 know which mobile is best...can i get any o2 mobile for that price????or should i opt 4 nokia or se..thanks

go_gamez

In the zone
add up more 2k ..and get the N73...it just rocks...u wont adding up more 2k to your buget...for that 3.2 m camera...and rocking sound quality!!

OP
S

sportymaniac

Official Techie said:
go for k790i go to indiagsm to check price never go fr n-series

wat is in nseries that i shd not opt it....are there any problems...

@go gamez..i can add 2k more..is n73 available 4 22k..is it worth it...???

OP
K

krazyfrog

SE K790i is the best cell that you can buy in your budget. Good looks, terrific 3.2 mpix camera, awesome xenon flash, excellent display, great sound quality,...... Oh forget it, i'm running out of adjectives! My advice, go out and buy it!

OP
K

krazyfrog

Man pathiks, you really seem to have fallen in love with N70, haven't you? You recommend it to everyone!

ashu_dps

Hell Sucks!!!
I would suggest u to go in for N 73 or N 93. Have used N 73, was a very gud phone with excellent camera. N if u like to go the SE way then K790i is the one to opt for.
BTW i dont think SE can ever match a nokia either in network strength or in the fact that Nokias are SYMBIAN(the heaviest point in favour) bt i dont knw abt CustomerCare coz m having a really horrible experience with Nokia

@krazyfrog: Man N70 is really something to fall in for, i loved it too much bt since last 1 month its with nokia care due to network problem!

@Pathik: Lage raho pathik bhai, N 70 ke aandolan mein main tumhare saath hoon :)

OP
K

krazyfrog

Andolan???!!!! Sheesh!
Anyways, its not that i'm against N70 or anything. This guy has a budget of 20k. You can definitely find a better phone than N70 in this budget. Tell you what, you should try and get you hands on a k790i. May be that'll change your opinion about SE. Things like poor network reception are a thing of past on se phones.

ashu_dps

Hell Sucks!!!
@krazy : Hey m jus kiddin, m nt an nokia promoter or anythng, jus that i used a word(aandolan) doesnt mean anythng, that was jus a joke. And yes he might gt a btr phn like a N 73 or a N 93(again, not a nokia promoter;)) bt they have OS 9.1 which doesnt have mch aaplications so i recommended N 70 anywayz as abt SE, jus havnt used these very new phones else seen almost all of W series, P series n K series n to be very impartial, they have definitely quite improved a lot since T 100 bt still they arent upto the mark. They still show "SOS Calls Only" while the nokia in same area with same service somehow manages the call.(and m not talking of airtel, which has superb coverage here in delhi, m talking of Idea n Hutch which have relatively poor service in my area)

OP
K

krazyfrog

Actually i used to be quiet a nokia promoter myself and looked down upon any other manufacturer, SE included. But after k750i and the walkman series, i really started appreciating SE. Now i wholeheartedly recommend it to everyone.
sanju said:
what is the street price of K790i
i am planning to upgrade my k700i........
Its aroung 18k.

Pathik

Google Bot
yup krazy u r rite.. I feel n70 is the best value 4 money fone in dat range... Nd ashu andolan jaari rakho.. N70 zindabad.. Lol :))

OP
K

krazyfrog

Quiet frankly, i think N72 is much better value than N70. It doesn't make you pay more for features (3G, secondary camera, etc) that you're not gonna use. Its similar to N6680 and N6681. Hardly anyone bought the former. Because N6681 made more sense. If nokia had launched N70 and N72 simultaneously, the same fate would have fallen upon N70 that fell on N6680. And then probably there would have been andolans for N72 instead :). Anyways there is no point in having andolans for cell phones. These things get old quiet soon and there is a new cell we get a crush on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom