which laptop to buy!!??

Status
Not open for further replies.

maVen

Broken In
hey guys plz help me i am really confused...

I need a laptop wid the following config n it should also look good(dsnt mattr much)..:)

Intel Core 2 Duo(1.6ghz or higher)
1 gb ram
80GB HDD or higher
A dedicated Graphics card(m really searchn for this feature)
15 inch screen or higher will do..
and all the usual features...

Plz guys suggest a laptop...
Also i wanted to knw the performance difference between graphics cards whch have a shared memory n dedicated memory...

hailgautam

Youngling
You can look at options from Dell and HP on their respective sites.

Dell Inspiron 6400 is a good choice because you get to config your own comp as per your specs, and the prices are comparatively cheeper than others.

You can also look at the option of getting your lappy from US, if you can; as the festival season is on and you can get the same lappy approx 15-20k cheeper.

OP
M

maVen

Broken In
ya m considerin an HP or a DELL...but had an alienware in mind...neways couldnt gt tht cuz no1's comin frm us...as of now...wish ne1 could help wid this...:)

rollcage

AMD user for 9 yrs!!
I am a satisfied user of IBM Thinkpad .. so try their range ,... Its worth spending some xtra bucks

snake

Broken In
@ maven

If u looking for dedicated Graphics Card feature than I suggest you to buy Alienware.They are know for these kind of features.Or I suggest get ur laptop from USA as these features are totaly overlooked by people in India as they use their LAptops to chk mail or use office tools which does not require any high end 3d Card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom