Which is the worst game ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
i m only considering those games of which much was expected, but they failed to deliver
1. AOE 3
2. Doom 3
3. FIFA series (basically EA sports series)

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
^^have you ever played fifa series?It is damn good.
According to me the worst games are ones which are pirated! They have good graphics, sound, story, etc. But the very fact that they're pirated makes them suck. Some of you guys might find my opinion a bit strange since this is not what the creator of this thread expected as an answer (nor did you guys). But this is how i feel. Please don't buy pirated games. They suck big time. I'm telling from my experience.
now thats unique.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by krazyfrog
According to me the worst games are ones which are pirated! They have good graphics, sound, story, etc. But the very fact that they're pirated makes them suck. Some of you guys might find my opinion a bit strange since this is not what the creator of this thread expected as an answer (nor did you guys). But this is how i feel. Please don't buy pirated games. They suck big time. I'm telling from my experience.
ok if tats the case then i will not buy pirated games(which i hav nvr done)
but instead continue downloading them
i dont think they suck
so wat was ur sucking experience that made u tell having pirated games suck

FIFA series sucks

@ vimal malhotra
read my post carefully i said i ve listed those game of which much is expected but they simply fail to deliver
With multi million dollar budget n all the licensing that EA ve got, if they cant produce a realistic soccer game then i think it shud b considered bad.
i dont know what u find "good" in FIFA. i guess u love to win no matter how it comes. i ve played a game called captain majid in video game, even there scoring goals against comp requires some skills. u gotta have good game play to be considered good.
another example in case is AOE 3. it had great graphics but failed to deliver in the gameplay.

Hells_Fury

In the zone
1. Unreal 2 : The Awakening
A lot was expected from the game, but it turned out to be one of the worst games I have ever played

2. Driv3r
With a milti-star cast and a big name developer, much was expected from this game. Unfortunately, it turned out to be THE worst PS2 game ive played.

crazy_sumi

Broken In
It has had to be Godfather....
it tried to create old style GtA, but fell miserably on its back.
My favourite movie just got a pathetic game.....

faraaz

Evil Genius
Well...Star Wars : Republic Commando had really good production quality but as a game it sucked donkey ba11$...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom