which is the cheapest way of getting internet except dialup

Status
Not open for further replies.

shivac11

Right off the assembly line
YO man, BSNL is the NEXT BIG THING in BB... But other players will soon join the suit.. The best is to wait n see... CUSTOMER always wins in today's market... Have a gr8 V-DAY everybody...

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
My cablewallah at Cuttack recently upgarded my connection from 64kB to 256kB! Steady download speeds of 30-35kB. At 500 bucks pm, its a steal. Who cares for dial-up?

bharathbala2003

why need title?
ctrl_alt_del said:
My cablewallah at Cuttack recently upgarded my connection from 64kB to 256kB! Steady download speeds of 30-35kB. At 500 bucks pm, its a steal. Who cares for dial-up?

lucky u.. i asked my cable guy for an upgrade to 128K n he says pay 300 more.. :D so i dropped it :D

goobimama

 Macboy
hey bharatbala2003, how come your post count is more than 300 when even though you've just joined on the 4th of feb? happy posting!

--------------
*www.rollaword.com/firefoxsig.jpg

bharathbala2003

why need title?
goobimama said:
hey bharatbala2003, how come your post count is more than 300 when even though you've just joined on the 4th of feb? happy posting

now is that a compliment or a way to tell am spammin.. anyways u can check my threads.. n i haven spammed so far.. i jus reply to almos all the posts.. or atleast try to learn sumthing dude.. n it doesn matter how many counts i have.. cos i jus wanna gain sum knowledge :D

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
@bharatbala: The upgrade was largely due to DataOne being introduced! So even though I dont have DataOne, I am a big fan of it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom