which is the cheapest way of getting internet except dialup

Status
Not open for further replies.

bharathbala2003

why need title?
rajeshjsl said:

cheapest??? :?: well ther r lotsa cable internet providers.. sum keep download limits but sum dont.. n mind u am payin 500 a month for my internet.. n unlimited downloads.. speed is also gud.. gettin about 10-15K a sec..

for furthur info on best broadband services available click below :D

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14034

klinux

Ambassador of Buzz
join an MNC with high speed net connection . Get a 1-2 gb usb drive or use the companies dvd writer ;) . Plus they pay you .

daj123

Journeyman
Re: which is the cheapest way of getting internet except dia

bharathbala2003 said:
cheapest??? :?: well ther r lotsa cable internet providers.. sum keep download limits but sum dont.. n mind u am payin 500 a month for my internet.. n unlimited downloads.. speed is also gud.. gettin about 10-15K a sec..
whoa which one do you use? :shock:

M

manas

Try BSNL'S new 256kbps broadband service.At Rs 500/- p.m. and a 1GB transfer limit it is one of the cheapest solutions.

bharathbala2003

why need title?

daj123 said:
bharathbala2003 said:
whoa which one do you use? :shock:

sum local stuff dude.. my tv cable operator gives this connection..

freezer

Journeyman
Cheap Internet over GPRS

You can surf the net over GPRS by connecting your PC and mobile. Airtel charges 600/month for unlimited downloading without any download limit. If you have an EDGE enabled handset then you will get downloading speeds of about 15 to 20 KBps

shivac11

Right off the assembly line

rajeshjsl said:

Go for Reliance Broadband??? though they r poor in mobile tech.. there broadband services r excellent... for less than 400 pm u can enjoy the whole lot of internet... :wink:

daj123

Journeyman

bharathbala2003 said:
sum local stuff dude.. my tv cable operator gives this connection..
which great cablewalla is this? Which city are you in?

theraven

Technomancer
most of the cable operators provide cable net as well nowadays
which city are u in ? ;)
anyways ... this is mumbai im talkin abt

pradeep_chauhan

Cyborg Agent
Guys use data one of bsnl you get a speed of 256K and a download speed of 30KB No limits (till June) all this for Rs 500/- ONLY. Life does not get better than this

daj123

Journeyman
theraven said:
most of the cable operators provide cable net as well nowadays
which city are u in ? ;)
anyways ... this is mumbai im talkin abt
duh! I know. I too am in Mumbai. Which cable net are you using? 64K unlimited @ 500 is very reasonable!

bharathbala2003

why need title?
same here.. am in bangalore.. i get 64K unlimited at 500 and i can also upgrade it to 128K @ 800.. not sure if that also unlimited.. but it mus b.. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom