Which is the best tablet around 12k?

nice_guy75

Broken In
Hi guys,
I am planning to purchase a tablet around 12k my preferred specifications are:
Processor: atleast 1 GHz
RAM: Min of 512 mb
Bluetooth with A2DP
GPS (not so important, as we have google maps)
Display 7 inch with (1024x600) resolution
SIM card slot with 3G support

and after a lot of research I have selected these tablets:
1. iBall Slide 3G 7334
2. Zync z1000
3. Swipe all in one tablet
4. Huawei MediaPad 7 lite

Now considering the brand value, durability, service center, specifications, and most importantly actual performance I am more towards buying iBall Slide 3G 7334 but some say that zync is better than 7334.

Mind it I was about to purchase iberry Auxus AX03G, infact placed order also but after reading its user reviews I had to cancel my order. Its network reception is very poor and despite having 4000 mAh battery its battery backup is also poor.

Swipe is a good tablet but I don't think Swipe has good name in tablet making, same is the case with Huawei, now left Zync and iBall slide.

Please help me guys, I am looking for replies from actual users of these tablets on the basis of battery backup, network reception, touch screen response, etc.

Last edited:

mastervk

In the zone
check Ainol auora 2/ainol fire/ainol crystal too. They have much better specs ,IPS screen etc and even custom ROMs.

You can buy from ebay ainol store .

Check reviews of ainol tablet before buying.

OP
N

nice_guy75

Broken In
check Ainol auora 2/ainol fire/ainol crystal too. They have much better specs ,IPS screen etc and even custom ROMs.

You can buy from ebay ainol store .

Check reviews of ainol tablet before buying.

I have already checked those tablets, but as far as I know none of them has SIM card slot. Do you own any of those tablets, if yes can you give me detail review of your tablet?

Edit: I just got a mail from iBall, the battery of iBall Slide 7334 is very weak its only 3100 mAh and everyone on the net says it has battery of 4400 mAh. Not worth buying...................

Last edited:

nebula

Broken In
go for iball......atleast they have better customer support.....:-o

u can even go for huawei mediapad 7....its available in india at flipkart at around Rs.13,000
Hi guys,
I am planning to purchase a tablet around 12k my preferred specifications are:
Processor: atleast 1 GHz
RAM: Min of 512 mb
Bluetooth with A2DP
GPS (not so important, as we have google maps)
Display 7 inch with (1024x600) resolution
SIM card slot with 3G support

and after a lot of research I have selected these tablets:
1. iBall Slide 3G 7334
2. Zync z1000
3. Swipe all in one tablet
4. Huawei MediaPad 7 lite

Now considering the brand value, durability, service center, specifications, and most importantly actual performance I am more towards buying iBall Slide 3G 7334 but some say that zync is better than 7334.

Mind it I was about to purchase iberry Auxus AX03G, infact placed order also but after reading its user reviews I had to cancel my order. Its network reception is very poor and despite having 4000 mAh battery its battery backup is also poor.

Swipe is a good tablet but I don't think Swipe has good name in tablet making, same is the case with Huawei, now left Zync and iBall slide.

Please help me guys, I am looking for replies from actual users of these tablets on the basis of battery backup, network reception, touch screen response, etc.

Top Bottom