Which is the best SSD under 3000 for my PC

Lincon_WD

WD Official
Hi shakil121,

Choosing an SSD depends on your budget, because SSDs are expensive; however they are worth every penny.
The difference between cheaper SSDs and more expensive ones that have similar capacity is their write speeds. Expensive ones are usually 540MB/s write speeds while cheaper ones go up to around 250MB/s write speeds only. Read speeds however, are the same.

Good Luck.

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
Expensive ones are usually 540MB/s write speeds while cheaper ones go up to around 250MB/s write speeds only.
Read speeds however, are the same.
False. Baseless assumption.

As an example of the newer cheapest drive you can get. This is something I wouldn't expect from WD or from any storage manufacturer.
*www.hardwarebbq.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Kingston-UV300-AS-SSD-Write-MBs.png*www.hardwarebbq.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Kingston-UV300-AS-SSD-Read-MBs.png

And the only reason why newer premium variants are expensive is because of the channel and the amount of lanes it provides along with the storage capacity, read/write speed and the manufacturing process.

saswat23

Human Spambot
Its even cheaper here: Amazon.in: Buy Samsung 750 EVO 120GB SSD Drive Online at Low Prices in India | Samsung Reviews & Rating

d3b

ALIEN_NiBuRu_11111000010
I'm using Samsung 840 EVO for almost 2 years now. It has been both reliable and fast. As far I remember Kingston was the best choice 3-4 years ago. I think it is better to go for Samsung Pro series or Evo (within budget).
840 Pro / 750 EVO has Encrytion support (Bitlocker). Do check encryption specs about what you buy.

Kingston have some 3d v2 or v3 (I don't know the details though), do also check those features.

Top Bottom