Which is the best screen capture utility??

Status
Not open for further replies.

shady_inc

Pee into the Wind...
Hi everyone!!

I always used FSCapture for my screen capturing needs till now as it used to be a freeware.But now those blokes have made it a paid software:mad: .So I need some other freeware for this purpose.Can you guys post the links to screen capture softwares you use so that I can try them out and decide which one best suits my needs.

Regards,
shady_inc

vysakh

Padawan
got used to the print screen key before i started using irfan view :D

replaced paint with irfanview coz it got better options while saving. you know, the quality and stuff

ranjan2001

Cyborg Agent
THe best I found is clipmate it captures not only screen but every thing on the clipboard even text. I Used that when I was developing my site & found that I could copy multiple text on the clipboard & later after 2 days I could paste that where ever I needed.

C Nagaraj

Broken In
I am also using Screen Hunter from Wisdom Soft for several years & it is really good. I would like to know if any freeware for capturing the flash movies from web pages.

slugger

Banned
C Nagaraj said:
I am also using Screen Hunter from Wisdom Soft for several years & it is really good. I would like to know if any freeware for capturing the flash movies from web pages.

if u referring to youtube or metacafe or google videos den u can use

Ook? Video Ook! 0.6.6

to save d vdo on ur HDD

if u wan2 dwonload d vdo using a dl manager den u ca paste d url in youtubex.com

(for downloading from other sites check d top menu in youtubex)

Gaurav

In the zone
with print screen button on your keyboard you cannot take screenshot of a movie, but with this software you can...

HyperSnap DX, just give it a try, you won't be dissatisfied with it.

*www.hyperionics.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom