Which is the best FREE and PAID antivirus..??

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhijangda

Padawan
avg 8.0

Quickheal dint even pass virus bulletin test in my knowledge.
didn't you read the full article. Avast also didn't passed it coz. 1 false positives, it did'nt even passed the previuos test coz. 19 wildest miss. Quickheal also didn't passed previous 2 tests coz 2 and 1 false positives. Even kaspersky didn't pass the test coz 1 false positives. just see the detection rate friend QuickHeal is having 100% rate. And my experience with it for more than 2 years is also good.

sabret00the

Youngling
Avast 4.7 free home edition is now 4.8 and the best part is that it's still free and even better..it also works with Vista...I just renewed my free license a week back...very happy with it and definitely recommend it...

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
^^ I'm sorry to say that Quick Heal is dead. And I think you have to read the antivirus reviews now, since you just rated kaspersky bad, and from what I see on virus bulletin, quck heal performed worse than kaspersky. lol dude lern2red before blaming other software. The fact that you're a quick heal fanboy is proved by *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=52438

I'm not blaming you for anything, just that you should try an antivirus for around 1-2 months in order to get a good view about it.

abhijangda

Padawan
^^ I'm sorry to say that Quick Heal is dead. And I think you have to read the antivirus reviews now, since you just rated kaspersky bad, and from what I see on virus bulletin, quck heal performed worse than kaspersky. lol dude lern2red before blaming other software. The fact that you're a quick heal fanboy is proved by *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=52438

I'm not blaming you for anything, just that you should try an antivirus for around 1-2 months in order to get a good view about it.
U haven't understands me. I am not saying that kaspersky is worse than quickheal. Both are good and they have 100% detection rate and how can you say that quickheal has performed bad than kaspersky. Kaspersky has performed bad. Calculate percentage of quickheal success this is 73.33% and that of kaspersky it is 61%. So which one is better and one more thing quickheal has good features than kav.

axxo

99.9% Idle
avg 8.0 free detected 13 threats(1 virus & 12 trojans) on my system which kasperky 7.0 with all updates previously didnt. avg improved??:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom