Which is the Best DVD to divX converter??

Status
Not open for further replies.

hafees

In the zone
hi :)

which is the best dvd to divx converter??

how is dr.divx??? also which is the faster one?? is there any 64 bit versions of divx converter available???

Killer_Sam

Broken In
well Dr. divx is the best so far , but if you want a complete studio of the applications use the VIRTUAL DUB its free and its actually a complete movie studio

its not fast as the Dr. divx but the good thing is its free , if you are looking for Dr. DivX its very expensive ! and its very hard to find cracks or serials also for that perticular software

so use Virtual DUB for VCD's and try Easy Divx for DVD's
both are free for life time

OP
hafees

hafees

In the zone
what about DVD ripper?? when comparing the two encoded videos i found that the one encoded by DVD Ripper is of good quality. but it took more than 1 hour to complete the encoding on my PIV 2GHz with 256MB RDRAM.

tell me how long it takes normally to convert DVD.?

i tried EasyDivX but the DivX player does not play it and in Mplayer also it do have some sound synchronization problem.

quad master

In the zone
If you want the best Quality

Gordian Knot Rip Pack
or
Auto Gordian Knot

Best Combination:-
Xvid Video + AC3 5.1 Audio (English Movies 2CD)(Hindi Movies 3CD)
Xvid Video + Mp3 128kbps Audio (English Movies 1CD)(Hindi Movies 2CD)

Hindi Movies are big 2 hrs plus

For GK and AGK Guides - Doom9.org

rakee

Journeyman
is it able to convert my dvds to vcd movies.I never care of spending a lot of cds.i dnt have a dvd writer,but have a dvd-rom.i borrow dvds for movies from friends..etc.I want to copy them to vcds and dnt want to spend a lot of time converting them.

OP
hafees

hafees

In the zone
it will take some time to convert a DVD to DIVX movie. (may be more than 1Hr for a powerful computer). it may take less time if u convert it into an MPEG file. there are many softwares available for this.

OP
hafees

hafees

In the zone
thank u quad master!

Gordian Knot Rip Pack is simply great. i converted a 2 Hr+ DVD video to 1 CD (700MB) divx movie and the quality was simply amazing. but it took more than 90 mts. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom