Which is the best dual layer DVD media available?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajayritik

Technomancer
Which is the best Dual layer DVD media available in the market? From little bit that I searched about them I found out the following
Verbatim, Memorex, Ridata etc

It doesn't matter whether its available in India I can get it from US through a friend. I think Verbatim is costly whereas RIdata is cheap.

Does anyone here use Dual Layer DVD often? I think here in India we will get Imation maybe for 100 bucks.

nkparsana

Broken In
The best DVD Dual is Sony, HP, PHILIPS, TDK. In India, Imation, HP, Philips, Sony all brands are good. I have used HP dual one, and it rocks. No problem abt that. Imation is a nice option, one of the gud brand.

Verbatim, Memorex, Ridata I haven't used, but sounds doesn't like gud. Go for the gud brand, because dual disc having a lot space, using nero u can write till around 7400 MB and more (Forgot d actual figure, but some what around this figure) and you sure gonna write some important Data, ain't you !!! So, go for the gud brand whose durability will be good one.

Dont have much idea about prices in India, but surely 100 bucks you will definitely get a standard and branded dual disc. Sony will be costly, I guess so. But as you told you can get from US, so go for the branded and gud one. Amazon.com will definitely give you good deal (to ur friend who is in US, Amazon.com having a Massive collection of electronics and many other items they have) I'm presently in UK, and through Amazon.co.uk and I got very good deal for HP Dual DVD. Go for HP, Sony, Imation, TDK.

Good Luck for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom