which is more reliable???? ASUS or MSI...

Status
Not open for further replies.

nawaz123

Broken In
Becos everybody reads digit.

Digit is saying so go for ASUS.

Right DUDES..

I will go for MSI. I will find latest features with this mobo.. from MSI.

Performance wise thos people know who r having it.

I just upgrading from Intel mobo to MSI mobo..

Vyasram

The pWnster
no, i say asus rules due to my personal experiences. MSI doesn't hav the support that asus gave me. BTW digit doesn't say "asus rulez" all the time.

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
Well i just bought MSI mobo and it simply rocks!!!!
no guesses who from the above guyz helped me do so!!!!!

Kniwor

Learner
I say is a stupid question... there is no point comparing the 2....

just ask which 2 motherboards to compare....

But if i were to give an answer.... it will be MSI...
not that asus makes bad motherboards or anything... but for the same price, same chipst... same socket...

an MSI motherboard will usually have more features.... both are stable, both are durable... both are nice....

but there can be specific models by both manufacturers that can be good or bad....

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
Just consider intel 975x chipset ... out of gigabyte , asus and msi .. the asus board is best performing and most stable under overclocking ...

also for nvidia 32x sli chipset for amd .. asus one performs bit better than msi diamond plus ... only advantage msi has in both these chipset boards are they have onboard creative live 24 bit ...sound solutions .. not to say that both these msi boards are bad .. but asus is just bit better .. not to forget nvidia 32x sli chipset intel edition board of asus which is one of the best boards to get for intel processors ..

I would say msi ones are mostly better than gigabyte boards ...

ashnik

Ambassador of Buzz
thanks ankur
guys when i bought my MSI KT4 mobo,digit had given it THE BEST in comparison test.
Just imagine guys in 2003 I had bluetooth and IR onboard, a special bracket with 4 bicolour LEDs to idicate the fault in system..
I am proud that i made a wise decision..
BTW MSI support is as good as ASUS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom