Which is da best gaming laptop arounk Rs50k?

Status
Not open for further replies.

davinci

wid million core procesor
I want to buy a laptop around Rs50k(not over 55k) mainly to play games n watch movies.So pls help me select 1.I hav Dell studio 15 on mind,how is it?and i also want a usb datacard wid unlimited download....bsnl is offering 1 i think for rs2oo pm (in kolkata)....how is it?will i get decent speed(above 60kbps dwnld)?

Thanks in advance

otpsurvive

Broken In
Although I would suggest going for a desktop with a monster of a discrete Graphics card with that kind of a budget, check out the HP dv2 series of ultra-portables which has the dual advantage of being extremely portable and having powerful AMD CPU and GPU. And it is well under 50k.

Though, if you still want to go for a laptop for your purposes of watching movies and playing games, get yourself a nice and huge monitor and connect it up to your lappy so that you can do your stuff with the comfort of a large screen real-estate. It is amazing fun to watch movies and play games on a large screen monitor than on a small laptop screen (even on the biggest ones).

OP
davinci

davinci

wid million core procesor
I can install a large screen monitor in my hostel room......so its totally out of the question............neways thanks for ur suggestion.........gotta check it out..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom