1. Tarrifs mainly
2. Network
3. No. of consuers
4. Max plans for Prepaid and Postpaid
5. Customer Care
6. GPRS and other services

digital_mech

Broken In
I think Airtel & Hutch share the title of best mobile service providers.

AIRTEL:
+cheap gprs..anywhere in INDIA
+most no. of consumers
+Good plans

-costomer care ((wats that?? :wink: ))
-network problems

Hutch:
+Good network( atleast here in Bombay).
+costomer care
+ADS :wink:

-GPRS is costly.
-tarrifs too..

OP
A

amol48

Searching...
@ digital

no i don think Airtel's customer care sucks. I myself never find problems with it !!! ya there sure is some networl problems now but i hope they will resolve it ... But my vote too for Airtel ..

moshel

Padawan
I dont think any service provider is the cheapest, certain things m8 be cheaper in airtel, but some other things m8 be cheaper in Hutch. at the end of the month u will get the bill nearly the same as u would get in another company. so me not voting.......as i dont think anyone is expensive or cheap.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
More or less all are same in terms of costing while voice call...

AirTel is though really cheap when it comes to Internet with High speed...

How ever at Kolkata BSNL Manik Jod seems to be the cheapest when as a student you need a phone just to receive calls and to comunicate with your home :D.. It comes free if you have any BSNL Landline :D no rental how ever post paid... :p

I personally use Hutch or rather vodafone... reason for going to hutch 7 years ago was the network they have that time, it was the strongest in Kolkata, but in recent times afater vodafone took control the network is givving issues :( I am a pre-paid customer, I recharge my number with Rs. 400/- which gives me Validity of 1 year :) and each month I recharge with Rs. 89/- top up, which allows me to make Hutch to Htcu (Kolkata and WB circle) at Rs. 0.30/- pm (night Rs. 0.15/- pm), others any local @ Rs. 0.75/- pm and 300 Local SMS free :) rest I have to use the Chota Recharge :lol:

but if you look my Hutch plan in kolkata you may find AirTel / Reliane GSM or CDMA / or any other operator has same kind of plan in same pricing :)

cool_techie_tvm

Ambassador of Buzz
Mobile service in India and BSNL isn't there on the list...

Nice...

Anyways am on Vodafone and BSNL. Vodafone connection is postpaid corporate, i get 2000/- v2v calls within Kerala, 600/- v2gsm and 200/- sms free. Beyond the free usage am charged v2v 30p/min and v2gsm 40p/min. LL calls are charged 80p. All these for 249/- pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom