which is better ??

Tarun

In the zone
hi guys one of my friends is planning to buy a tablet and he came upto me and asked me this question which is a better tablet amongst Micromax Funbook and Zync Z-990 plus in the first instance i after reading the spec of both the zync look much better with a 1.5Ghz cpu and a 1GB RAM and with a better battery of 3600mAH over Micromax funbook's 1.2Ghz cpu and a 512 Mb RAM and a battery of 2800mAH what do u guys say is zync a decent brand ???? :-?

Last edited:

Jarvis143

Right off the assembly line
hi guys one of my friends is planning to buy a tablet and he came upto me and asked me this question which is a better tablet amongst Micromax Funbook and Zync Z-990 plus in the first instance i after reading the spec of both the zync look much better with a 1.5Ghz cpu and a 1GB RAM and with a better battery of 3600mAH over Micromax funbook's 1.2Ghz cpu and a 512 Mb RAM and a battery of 2800mAH what do u guys say is zync a decent brand ???? :-?

another thing which "I" m not knowing does Micromax Funbook support calling????

another thing which "I" m not knowing does Micromax Funbook support calling????

get the funbook coz zync is unreliable + very poor looks not ver good touch screen. moreover u never know how long will it run . and funbook is definately better .
your funbook question : There is No Sim Slot and Can Not Make Calls, Handset Does not Come with Tata Photon Dongle, Customer need to Produce a Funbook Bill in the Nearest Tata Store to Buy an Dongle which will Cost RS: 500 -/-

tom.ken75

Right off the assembly line
California-based Swipe Telecom has launched a range of tablets here, including the country's "first 3D tablet".
The tablets are priced in the range of Rs 5,999 to Rs 6,999, while the one with phone facility is priced at Rs 8,999.
The company claims that these are the fastest and lightest devices in the category.
This is the better tablet in comparison to other.

ankit.kumar010203

Journeyman
Don't Ever Buy Any ZYNC Products...Zync Is worst Company I Ever Seen...:-x:-x.One Of my friend bought zync z-990 tablet,the tablet look very ugly and its build quality is also not so good...Its Chinese Company..:-(
Its better to buy micromax funbook.My Tution Sir Has Funbook,This Tab Is Fabulous.....:-D:-D

HAPPY BUYING.....!!:mrgreen:

sudeepht

Broken In
I would suggest waiting for Google Nexus 7 instead. It costs $200 and is the best and most affordable 7 inch Android tablet out there

Top Bottom