Which is better out of, winning eleven or fifa06?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
Which is better out of, winning eleven or fifa06?
I have grownup playing all fifa series. :) . But this time i am considering other options as fifa doesn't brings much of difference in its every year series.( at least i feel that). U can also suggest any other football game if its better. :wink: I want this game for PC so reply accordingly.
Bye

usmayur

Broken In
FIFA vs Winning eleven

It depends whether u want authentic kits and looks or realistic gameplay.
If u r looking for football simulation which is challenging and tactics & midfield play imp role, go for WE 9 or PES 5 (release date- 28-10-5).
As u r playing FIFA for a long time, u will realise it is very easy to score goals even at world class difficulty. U can bt every team with same formations and same tactics. It is more pick up and play type game.
So I recommend u WE series. Try it, u won't be disappointed.

cool_dude_prav

In the zone
Hey I just am playing FIFA 2006... Its simply great and more realistic than you can ever imagine... Grab the October Digit Mag CD for the demo and decide...

OP
wizrulz

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
i guess PES5 and WE9 both r made by konami, so whats the diff?
it would be pretty same?
@cool_dude_prav i have tried the demo, and am no that impressed , it gets repetative and its pretty easy as u play and as we have played the series of fifa its pretty fast to adapt.. :wink: Also this time its six cd pack , (i read it on forum) and cost whoping 2.5K.
So guess i will be moving forward to one of PES5 WE9...

usmayur

Broken In
cool_dude_prav said:
Hey I just am playing FIFA 2006... Its simply great and more realistic than you can ever imagine... Grab the October Digit Mag CD for the demo and decide...
i think u haven't played PES before. Everyone who has played both knows that FIFA is arcadish and very easy to play. Just check out any gaming site and u will know. FIFA sucks big time.
PES is known as WE in US and PES in Europe. So its the same game.

mako_123

Ambassador of Buzz
Man PES 5 rocks . It is much more realistic than Fifa and the Ball and Player Movements are just awesome .

OP
wizrulz

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
how can it be same?

@ usmayur
'PES is known as WE in US and PES in Europe. So its the same game.'
how is that possible, as WE has version 9 out and PES has version 5 out.
If they were same then it would had same nos, is'nt it?
correct me if i am wrong.

usmayur

Broken In
Re: how can it be same?

wizrulz said:
@ usmayur
'PES is known as WE in US and PES in Europe. So its the same game.'
how is that possible, as WE has version 9 out and PES has version 5 out.
If they were same then it would had same nos, is'nt it?
correct me if i am wrong.

They r same means they r produced by same company KONAMI. But they sell by different names. I don't know about the anomaly rightly pointed out by u. But u can ask here www.pesfan.com

KoRn

In the zone
fifaVS winning 11...hmmmmmm......dats a tough 1.ill say gameplay wise both are gud but graphics wise fifa 2006!!i still like winning 11 though!!anyways lets hear from others...

cooljeba

The Photoshop Guy
I think FIFA is the best I haven't tried 2006 but I personaly like FIFA 2002.

..:: peace ::..
Jeba

D

deadman

Agree with JEBA
FIFA 2002 was the best followed by 05

deadman is here

Yoda

Journeyman
Got to play PES 5 soon. looks interesting.
I just don't have the space to install the game. FIFA 05 takes GBs of space.

OP
wizrulz

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
Demo played

Downloaded PES5 demo, and it look great, and playwise also looks fine and who said players do not resemble the original one's like fifa does? I played using arsenal but it looked quiet impressive. HAs anybody played the full version :?: :arrow:
yes winning eleven and PES both r same but dunno still why both have different versions? :roll:

girish_b

Journeyman
In fifa 2006 all the opponent goal keepers are playng like Oliver kahn in form and all the defenders are too difficult to be get past.. The game play sucks, cause whenever an opponent defender recieved ball nearby his penaltu boy, he'll kick it out of the ground.It's annoying..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom