Which Input devices r u using?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
We geeks or designers always buy the latest graphics card, CPU...RAM & LCD's for best color reproduction but we often forget to pay attention to the keyboard & mouse which we use whole day & need more good then a high end graphics card. For my designing purpose I find Microsoft Wireless Laser Mouse 5000 the best. It is laser & the shape is really comfortable when working however it sux due to this shape for gaming (or maybe it's my hands). For the Mousepad I bought a Razer ExactMat for Rs 2,000 today & it's control Surface is what I am using & selecting vertices & moving them never felt this easy in 3ds max.

For the keyboard I use Zebronics Desktop Commander laptop esqe Keyboard.

I want to ask you all, which keyboard & Mouse are you using & if there is, then which gamepad? This can help other users in selecting the best mouse for there needs.

OP
gxsaurav

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
You friggin' nuts? :O 2,000/- for a mouse pad? Anyways, mine is costlier than yours. ;) Some type of non-normal marble slab. :D

The mousepad is worth it, tracking was never this accurate. The only problem is that the mousepad is really bug, double the size of those Rs 10 mousepads so it's half inside my keyboard. Although it is gaming oriented. I wanted to buy steelpad Steel Series as they are small & enough for my needs but they weren't available.

Never buy Razer Series of mouse for anything else then gaming. Trust me, U will be busy controlling the mouse in Photoshop or Windows desktop, it's very sensitivie :D.

How is the Logotech G518 Gaming optical mouse?

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
I got myself a Logitech Optical USB mouse today after getting fed up of using the touch pad on my laptop. Only 400 bucks. :D

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
I'm using a Logitech keyboard+mouse combo now. Two years back, when I bought it, it cost me close to Rs 3000.

What's the costliest mouse or keyboard on offer now?

R2K

In the Zone
For the Mousepad I bought a Razer ExactMat for Rs 2,000 today & it's control Surface is what I am using & selecting vertices & moving them never felt this easy in 3ds max.

For the keyboard I use Zebronics Desktop Commander laptop esqe Keyboard.

I want to ask you all, which keyboard & Mouse are you using & if there is, then which gamepad? This can help other users in selecting the best mouse for there needs.

Is it really worth? well I don't think so.. because it is the perfection of mouse that matters not the mousepad

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Keyboard: Microsoft wired multimedia.
Mouse: iball Laser mouse
Optional: Few bangs on cabinet and shouts at monitor (when machine hangs) :)

Logitech Multimedia Keyboard with palmrest. 450rs.
Samsung Optical mouse. 400 rs.
Prices are of sept 2004, when I bought my PC.
The Keyboard+Mice still works perfect, even after 4 years in rigorous service.
Never felt comfortable with a mousepad, so never bought one :)

moshel

Padawan
Keyboard: iball multimedia. this one was once in the DIGIT A-List back when i bought it 4 yrs back. (made plans to buy G15, ordered it, but the vendor wasnt able to get it, and i dropped the plan)
Mouse: Logitech MX518. got for 1750/- abt a year back.
Mousepad: Razer ExactMat. got for 2300/-. (jeez, mousepad is more expensive than the mouse). i bought these together one year back.

i know 2000 rs. for mousepad seems too much. but the exactmat is simply the best. main thing i like abt it, is that its hard with aluminium edges. the mousepad rests on a table cloth and my comp table has lot of things lying around on it, so while using the rs. 10/- mousepad i had to adjust the mousepad every 2 mins.

this mousepad is so heavy that it doesnt let the tablecloth move around under it.

P.S. u can use the mousepad to hit someone too, dont worry it wont kill though.

casanova

The Frozen Nova
Keyboard : iBall (some cheap build but plenty of keys) - 400/-
Mouse : iBall laser mouse 450/-
Mousepad: Gel rest 35/-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom