Which Headphones To Buy ?? This Will Be My 1st time that i will buy a headphone from Senn Or SC. 5K

Speedy1994

Right off the assembly line
Hi I Am Eashan, Looking To Buy A New pair Of Headphones Mid Range. My Earlier Headphones were Sony Mdr-645LP Which i think were very comfortable,portable,weigh just 2 ounces(55g)and delivered good sound for the the fact they were behind the neck open design.They Could Be Worn While Playing Football,While Running And Could Be Easily Thrown Here And There Without Any Decline In quality.

Now I Need A New Pair.
1.Max Comfort For Running.
2.Does Not Get Overheated Or Sticky From Wearing All Day.
3.Delivers Rich Sound For Listening To Rock Music.I Don't Care Much About Bass.

I'm Considering these(totally confused,1st buy) - Which TO Choose -
1. Sennheiser 202/202 II/203
2. Sennheiser 429/439/449
3. Sennheiser HD 212 Lightweight
4. Sennheiser Px 100/Px200/100-II/200-II
5. Sennheiser HD 219/229/238/239
6. Sennheiser HD-220 Adidas Headphones
7. Koss Sporta Pro/Porta Pro/KSC 17
8. Skullcandy Supreme Sound Icon 2
9. Skullcandy Supreme Sound Lowriders
10. Skullcandy Supreme Sound Skullcrushers
11.Skullcandy Supreme Sound Casette New
12.Sennheiser HD 215 Foldable
13.Razer Ocra
14.Sennheiser Evolution eH 150/250 - 130 weight
If You Have A Better Option From The Above List, please let me know.

Last edited:

gameranand

Living to Play
Re: Which Headphones To Buy ?? This Will Be My 1st time that i will buy a headphone from Senn Or SC.

Whats your primary purpose ??? Gaming, Music, Movies ???

OP
S

Speedy1994

Right off the assembly line
Re: Which Headphones To Buy ?? This Will Be My 1st time that i will buy a headphone from Senn Or SC.

Whats your primary purpose ??? Gaming, Music, Movies ???

Primary Purpose= Music On Phone ; Secondary purpose = Movies On Phone -- Basically I Want TO Take My Headphones Wherever i Go. I Like TO Wear Them To Markets And When I Run.

sukant

Fragholic

Would recommend you the Sennheiser PX100-II in that case . The PX200 needs to be eq'ed according to reviews to get the best out of it . The px100-ii is supposedly a good VFM performer.
Since you need it for portable purpose the PX (portable series) will serve your purpose well). Not too sure whether they will stay on during run.

gameranand

Living to Play

Sennheiser 202. :)

sukant

Fragholic

HD202 wont be a good option IMO as OP is ready to spend arnd 5k there are many better headphones in that range . You can get one from the PX series as they are really portable and sound pretty good also.(have tried a PX80 in a mall and that too sounded pretty good).

Top Bottom