which headfone to buy??

Status
Not open for further replies.

NauticA

Broken In
have bought a new laptop and need to buy a good headfones...
saw a sony 0.6K headfones but dont knw how good are they...
which headfones sud i buy?

imgame2

Padawan
have bought a new laptop and need to buy a good headfones...
saw a sony 0.6K headfones but dont knw how good are they...
which headfones sud i buy?

well actually it depends on ur budget as well ...recently bought sony's MDR-XD200 @ 1490/- and i would say ......these are the best headphones @ this price ......sufficiently loud ..sometimes i have to listen the songs @ 50-60 % of volume unlike my old cheap logitech ones.sound reproduction is very good ...i could hear beats and notes in my mp3's i never knew before existed !

what i really liked was bass response ...not extraordinary ..but really cool ...atleast for my ear and i found them better than sennheiser models ....another problem with sennheisser is availability and service ...which is very poor in my place ....

other models upto 2k by other brands are just OK except creative's fatal1ty gamer headset....

shaunak

Tux Fan
If you dont like in-ear ones then consider the PX100 from Sennheiser. Its list price in India is 2.2K but is available for much cheaper in the grey market.

If portability is not an issue consider the Philips SBC-HP800. Its bout 1K. Not very rugged though. (The plastic swivel breaks) But has great quality sound for its price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom