which graphic card is better out of these two cards ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

anuragsinghh

Broken In
guys i'm going to buy a laptop for me , and im confused between two laptops first one is c850d from toshiba ( with amd radeon 7310M ) and other is toshiba c600 ( with gma 4500 ) so i just wanna know which graphic card is better for gaming out of these two and ya i know both are bad lol but i'm really tight on budget these are the best laptops i can get on a budget of rs 20000 so help me out guys and thanks in advance :)

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
go for any laptop with 3rd gen PDC. there are a couple of such laptops around your budget. GPU power should be easily better than 7310M. don't go for any 1st or 2nd gen PDC.

Radeon 7310M> Intel GMA 4000

do you know which processor has 7301M? check once ;)

Nerevarine

Incarnate
guys i'm going to buy a laptop for me , and im confused between two laptops first one is c850d from toshiba ( with amd radeon 7310M ) and other is toshiba c600 ( with gma 4500 ) so i just wanna know which graphic card is better for gaming out of these two and ya i know both are bad lol but i'm really tight on budget these are the best laptops i can get on a budget of rs 20000 so help me out guys and thanks in advance :)

GMA 4500 != HD 4000
GMA 4500 was present in the age old Core2Duo line up of laptops, the HD graphics are present in i series
In performance, HD 4000 is waaaay faster than GMA4500

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom