Which GPU within 23k

ASHISH65

Technomancer
I am saying that with the new nvidia drivers GTX760 can beat R9 280X and also its power efficient.

Without any source or proof you can't say that.

- *tpucdn.com/reviews/EVGA/GTX_780_Ti_SC_ACX_Cooler/images/perfrel_2560.gif

13% difference between them

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Without any source or proof you can't say that.

- *tpucdn.com/reviews/EVGA/GTX_780_Ti_SC_ACX_Cooler/images/perfrel_2560.gif

13% difference between them

I saw the comparison chart in TDF itself that GTX760 is beating 280X with the new nvidia drivers buddy.

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
I told where I have seen it.Ask the MODS to get you proof buddy.

i have dug through every other forum, official sites, group discussions, even hardcore OC benches, there are absolutely NO such instances where a GTX760 BEATS a R9-280X, even with new drivers and tested with latest games.

yes with new game ready drivers GTX 760 and not only that, even 770, 780 and ti, every 7XX GPU has received percentage boost in some specific games ( even my mobile GPU received a boost ) , but the perfectly visible differential in HW specification and the associated price-point irrevocably states that GTX760 is not really is in the league with 280X.

Beating a marked score across the board DOES mean that the X card has at least provided 5% more FPS in exact equal IQ, resolution and eye-candy settings than the Y card in the same game (may be optimized for either of the GPUs or none), so at least 5% margin , lets just say for argument's sake 3%, does this figure resembles any of the GTX760 scores out there compared MORE to an R9-280X in ANY GAME?

One can OC as hard as to pop the bloody card to smoke with an 1.45V in the board to get 5-8% gain over the other, GTX760 even if can achieve that with locked bios, 280X wont stand still at stock, would it?

*www.tomshardware.com/reviews/radeon-r9-280x-r9-270x-r7-260x,3635-2.html

*www.anandtech.com/show/7400/the-radeon-r9-280x-review-feat-asus-xfx/9

*www.guru3d.com/articles_pages/msi_radeon_r9_280x_twinfrozr_gaming_oc_review,17.html

*www.hardocp.com/article/2013/11/15/gigabyte_r9_280x_oc_edition_video_card_review/9

if i get to see 760 like u claim i will be happy to keep it in HOF

simple as breathing

if budget is 20K --> GTX760 unquestionably best card

if budget 25K --> R9-280X zero.zero doubt.

and 20k and 23K and 25K are not same.

Last edited:

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist

that can not be treated as a troll post. Everybody cant search in google for everything and for every time. 760 mars does not give any clue that it is a dual gpu from its name. Most will think that it is a single gpu as the name does not clarify it unless he googles to find it out. This is just my thought. no offense though

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
none taken, those series of smilies tried to meant a troll would wham the heads of two face palming bald dudes as of me, since i dint get the mistake he made with MARS,

troll does not always point to "pull one leg" , don't forget A troll is a giant powerful supernatural being in Norse mythology and Scandinavian folklore :)

Top Bottom