Which GPU within 23k

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Might be approx 64000-66000 (in uk - £520)

Costly than a TITAN then and how much PSU is needed to run it then?
PS: I have a doubt? Who would run such huge GPU's in SLI/CF mode other than corporates.I mean normal Gamers wont require such GPU's right because they need a power plant to power these right?

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
PS: I have a doubt? Who would run such huge GPU's in SLI/CF mode other than corporates.I mean normal Gamers wont require such GPU's right because they need a power plant to power these right?

where did you see a titan with <64K ? in india, titan is 78/79K in mdcomputers, 82K in flipkart, 68k in primeabgb,90-96K in ebay.in, itwares and itdepot should be around 70K+ range.

people across the globe, starting from 12 year old gamers to 40+ HW enthusiasts run 4-way titan SLI and 7990 in CF mode. They are not really corporates. They have money :D

Last edited:

ASHISH65

Technomancer

People Buy such high end gpu and run in sli/xfire for Multi monitor setup of 2,3 or 6 monitors at time (eyefinity) and also for 120hz monitor :wink:

Human Wants are Unlimited.:-D

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member

power plant ? Be a little merciful of the PSU manufacturers ... there's some 1600W PSU from good manufacturers and 2000W PSU from PRC ;) IF you need water cooling inside of a PSU then even that is available. IF you need even more power you can run two powerful PSU together for a single config as well :D

Top Bottom