Which Games i can play with this system???/

Status
Not open for further replies.

rahulbalmuri

ωιтн gяєαт gяαρнι¢ѕ......
ASUS P5GC-MX/1333 MOTHERBOARD
INTEL CORE 2 DUO 2.53 GHZ PROCESSOR
2GB RAM
ZOTAC NVIDIA 8400GS 512MB GRAPHIC CARD..
500GB SEAGATE BARRACUDA HARD DISK
LG 22X DVD-RW
MICROSOFT DUO MOUSE+KEYBOARD WIRELESS
PROGITY SOUND CARD 5.1 CHANNEL
AND ALTEC LANCING 5.1 5000 WATT SPEAKERS...
VIESONIC 19" LCD MONITOR

thts my system configuration can u pls..give me the list of games that i can play on this sytem...pls give me the replies........

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
You can play all the games out there as you have a dedicated graphics card BUT the card is weak and hence forth. newer games will crawl. Try some old games from 2007 and the likes. Also RTS and Racing games will work without a hitch :). (By racing i didnt mean GRID, cause that game will crawl on your system:) ).

T

The Conqueror

Try ColinMcRae 2005,NFS Most Wanted,Nfs Carbon,Test Drive Unlimited.
Try Max Payne 1 and 2 both will work flawlessly
Also you can try with Call of Duty 2

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
^Hey! He can play COD4, BioShock, DiRT, etc new games too.

Albeit on the lowest settings and resolution to get a good framerate. :)

pimpom

Cyborg Agent
The minimum config required to play modern games is often overestimated. Sure, if you can afford a mid to high-end graphics card, great. But you can enjoy most games with configs lower than yours. The catch is that you may have to play some games at low settings.

T

The Conqueror

^Thats what i said. I said that he can play all the games as he has a dedicated gfx card.
Sure he can, But the games i mentioned will work on highest graphic settings and res. Without any lags/system crashes etc.And he seems to be new in gaming so it would be better if he tries games like max payne and cod2 first coz most of the newer games released are hard for those who are new to gaming.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Sure he can, But the games i mentioned will work on highest graphic settings and res. Without any lags/system crashes etc.And he seems to be new in gaming so it would be better if he tries games like max payne and cod2 first coz most of the newer games released are hard for those who are new to gaming.

See my first post in this thread :).

T

The Conqueror

Yes, I think that New Gamerz should begin with old games since most old games (2000-04) are arcade games :D
Nowadays more graphics intensive and simulation type of games are Present in the Market

*www.systemrequirementslab.com/referrer/srtest

Go to the above link and select the game you wish to run,
Baed on your config, it'll tell you if you have minimum (without eye candy) or recommended settings (all fx on full) to run the game

Last edited:
T

The Conqueror

*www.systemrequirementslab.com/referrer/srtest

Go to the above link and select the game you wish to riun,
Baed on your config, it'll tell you if you have minimum (without eye candy) or recommended settings (all fx on full) to run the game
Nice Site

T

The Conqueror

Yes,and More importantly, It updates with all the New Games.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
The site just said that Crysis will be playable easil but Call of Duty 4 (both of which i have played[COD4 10 times:D]) will have a problem :shock:

amrawtanshx

Lets Do It!
^^
:D

BTW,U cannot trust that site blindly.
Some games do run even on configs which are lower than minimum requirements. :|

pimpom

Cyborg Agent
^Exactly. I don't mean that site in particular because I haven't visited it yet, but in general, hard-core gamers and those who can afford good hardware tend to think that you need a minimum of this and that to play a game; but the fact is that one can enjoy a game thoroughly with much lower configs.

T

The Conqueror

but the fact is that one can enjoy a game thoroughly with much lower configs.

That is only possible when you game for Gameplay and not for Graphics

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom