Which Digital Camera to buy????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ankit

Journeyman
Buying a digicam involves several other considerations like size. Which size of camera you are looking for? Super compact, compact or midsize one. How much the looks of camera are inportant to you.
Well in my suggestion you can for a supercompact camera, you can easily go for Sony T77. It retails for 13500/- with 2gb card and grey market prices would be much lower and will easily fit in your budget along with camera case and tripod. ( I assume 10K for camera). Another very good option is W270 from sony.W270 is a12 megapixel compact camera with a 5x, 28mm wide-angle optical zoom lens. Grey market prices will be in your range.

nikhilpai

Techans
Buying a digicam involves several other considerations like size. Which size of camera you are looking for? Super compact, compact or midsize one. How much the looks of camera are inportant to you.
Well in my suggestion you can for a supercompact camera, you can easily go for Sony T77. It retails for 13500/- with 2gb card and grey market prices would be much lower and will easily fit in your budget along with camera case and tripod. ( I assume 10K for camera). Another very good option is W270 from sony.W270 is a12 megapixel compact camera with a 5x, 28mm wide-angle optical zoom lens. Grey market prices will be in your range.

Any idea of the grey market price of the Sony W270?
It looks a super camera.... especially its ability to record HD movies in MPEG4 format !!!

Any other camera in this range (or cheaper) which records movies in MPEG4 format ?

sony DSC H10 is very good digicam good quality picture and fantastic optical zoom of 10x and also you can shoot video at 640*480 resolution with 30fps and loads of feature i am using it since diwali2008. It has alsi three years warranty and can support maximum of 8GB of memory not confirmed but at present i am using 4GB memory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom