which company's graphics cards are best?

Which company's graphics cards are best?

• ATI

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • NVIDIA

Votes: 24 80.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darthvader

Back From Deathstar
Man i really went gaga ovr ATi but got pissed when they ended support for the older cards. On the other hand look at NVIDIA thir drivers still support the ancient geforce 3./4

goobimama

 Macboy
Nvidia has always had a sweet spot in my purchase decisions although my iMac has an ATi card. Somehow ATi just doesn't feel right.

Nvidia, the way its meant to be played...

[These views are totally irrational and based on personal whim rather than technical aspects of either cards.]

moshel

Padawan
well ATI fans dont start firing on me after reading this. but according to my experience of gaming for 8 years i have noticed that in most of the game readme's i found that that particular game had some kind of glitch with an ATI card. while for NVIDIA it was in very few games. even today games released by big publishers like EA sports has some issues with ATI cards (For eg. FIFA 07 had the dark pitch issue with ATI cards).............i havent heard of any issue in the game with NVIDIA cards.

shantanu

Technomancer
yeah you are correct ..but now it wont happen coz amd took over Ati and now AMD will also finance games as NVidia DID for better compatiblity..:D:D:D

premsharma

In the zone
shantanu_webmaster said:
yeah you are correct ..but now it wont happen coz amd took over Ati and now AMD will also finance games as NVidia DID for better compatiblity..:D:D:D

That is the point Nvidia, use to finance lot of games, so it faired better and thrust upon us by game developers. Otherwise ATI & Nvidia are pretty same.

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
@deathvirus_me
u rightly said, DIGITAL VIBRANCE is really gr8 nd now my desktop is very color rich nd everyone is asking - Is this a normal monitor? or some pro ones?:)

Dun know bout ATI's features like this, have only played on ATI on the Gamin Parlour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom