Which combination of Antivirus,AntiSpyware do u use???

Status
Not open for further replies.

himtuna

Journeyman
kaspersky anti-virus personel
kaspersky anti-hacker
kaspersky antispam

enough you don't need anything else

In addition to this I have installed System Mechanic 6 pro

man computer rocks....

I am planning to give S&D a try with this combination...(but fear of software clash)

vikaskhair

Right off the assembly line
My Protection which saves me from everything

McAfee Virus Scan 8.0
+
McAfee Personal Firewall Plus

nothing else :roll: 8) :lol: :shock: :D

bizzare_blue

Journeyman
eTrust EZ AV and Windows very firewall

Ad-Aware & Spybot for spyware protection

Tuneup Utilities 2006 for overall maintenance

GeekyBoy

In the zone
I use Norton AntiVirus 2005,Spybot Search & Destroy 1.4,ZoneAlarm,Ad Aware and have all the lastest WinXP Patches installed.

hafees

In the zone
Avast! Home antivirus - Free for home use

Zone Alarm firewall- free for personal use

Spybot S&D -free

Also installed the latest autopatcher

amit_arya

Broken In
charangk said:
Zone Alarm Security suite. it comes with every thing firewall,antivirus,anti spyware, IM security, Email protection,etc etc etc....

hey how would u rate the Zone Alarm AntiVirus with others....
Moreover as written in other posts ZA security Suite screw up other progs. any info one that would be nice.

I am planning to move out of PaidZone to FreeWare Zone (not cracked zone)... what does the forum have to recommend. planning avast antivirus+Jetico filewalll...... any comments on the same?

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
Hmm.. Avast is definately one of the best out there in free AVs.. You wont be disappointed with it.. As for jetico, be prepared for popup hell! Jetico nags you for everything!

rajiv.b

Broken In
try out system mechanics pro 6

its cool and has everything. suggested for broadband users
it cleans repairs and secures and is a one stop solution for all your worries.

LegendKiller

In the zone
I think andyiz and anand,i think u guys,in my opinion,do not need an additional antispyware,coz both trend-micro and norton is 2006 are excellent with both antivirus and spyware,and other blala..associated with it!
An i think kaspersky's 2006,does well with spyware as well...
i think if your not using a security suite..i think vijay's combiantion is excellent and prescribed by most experts,but you may switch between avg or avast,otherwise in my opinion
1.AVG+Outpost+spybot/ad-aware+ewido security(excellent with malware and spyware)
Or,if you wanna shell out bucks,
1.Kaspersky 2006+outpost...
2.Mcafee 2006+outpost+spybot
or,my simple combo
Norton internet security 2006,i am not biased but this has excellent prottection for spyware,viruses,hackers,ads,pop-ups...
Its a good al-in-one package,and only to be used with 512mb ram and upwards and 1.7ghz celeron or upwards....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom