which cologne/perfume do you wear??

samudragupta

Youngling
hi friends i'm just new to the cologne world and have just started trying out some colognes. i got 16 testers/vials from UK. which one is your favorite and why?
here's a list of colognes i've tried (i dont own any yet): since i'm new to this i cant really describe the base notes that well.
1) lacoste essential sport - my favourite
2) david off champion - cool
3) dirty english - very sweet and mild
4) givenchy play intense - very masculine

i still have to try around 10-12 brands from the stuff i got...

i still wanna try the much appreciated armani aqua di gio, bvlgari aqua & burberry london.
your suggestions are welcome...

sarinsarin

Right off the assembly line
Burberry - Weekend
Clinique - Happy
Elizabeth Arden - Green Tea
Elizabeth Arden - Sunflower
Hermes - Eau Claire des Merveilles (current favorite)

rider

as Kratos
my sweat smells good.

"Youth Never Wore Cologne"

:clap2: nice lines.

@samudragupta I usually wear economic perfumes of whiskey (brand name not real whisky lol). I usually like the strong smells, and whiskey smell lasts for 12 hours in normal indoor living. Right now I'm wearing whiskey black, the smell is intoxicating.

Last edited:
i use AXE special edition.Which helps to make me sleep comfortably.
(I go to sleep with tina and wake up in the morning with mena.Stll dont know how this happens)

abhidev

Human Spambot
Brute, Whiskey - Deo

not very fond of perfumes...but hv tried Lomani, Brute, Hugo, Blue Seduction(Antonio Banderas brand)

AcceleratorX

Youngling
I usually choose one of BRUT, Park Avenue or Gatsby, though I do try others too. There was this one a long time ago that had an intense fruity smell that made anyone around me hungry.....

Top Bottom