Which cloud storage service do digit members uses (if any)?

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
Buy Office 365 6 users license from amazon in next sale, should cost you ~3.8-3.6k for 1 year subscription. You also get 1TB one drive space for each user acc so 6TB total cloud storage too besides getting genuine MS office latest version.
@Æsoteric Positron

Anyways, I got it for 4.6k Yesterday as I required it urgently.

Out of curiosity, is libreoffice not an option for you?

NO. Libreoffice ppts cant work with office. For ex. If a table is made in Presenter, It gets deformed in office for some reason.

aaruni

The Linux Guy
You didn't talk about costs. How much it costs you to host 1 TB of data on Amazon.

Sorry for the really late reply.

It costs 5.99 USD per TB per month. Minimum billing amount is 5.99 USD, but beyond that, its pay-as-you-go, billed on a per GB basis. So, you don't have to reserve a multi TB plan. You are automatically only charged what you use.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Sorry for the really late reply.

It costs 5.99 USD per TB per month. Minimum billing amount is 5.99 USD, but beyond that, its pay-as-you-go, billed on a per GB basis. So, you don't have to reserve a multi TB plan. You are automatically only charged what you use.
You should write a detailed article/blog about the cloud system you're running.

Or you already wrote and I'm not aware of it? (post it here in that case)

Sent from my vivo 1807 using Tapatalk

aaruni

The Linux Guy
You should write a detailed article/blog about the cloud system you're running.

Or you already wrote and I'm not aware of it? (post it here in that case)

Sent from my vivo 1807 using Tapatalk

It is just a nextcloud server, with an implementation of s3backer thrown in it. I have written a blog post about s3backer in general, but not exactly how I am using it.

If enough people are interested, I can write in detail about exactly how I have implemented things.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Anyone using Digiboxx? It's an Indian site and they are giving upto 2 TB for Rs. 360 per year.
It is 199/month for 2TB(that is why read every line carefully & check every option whenever "upto" is mentioned) which is not worth it in my opinion considering you can get office 365 with 6TB onedrive space(+genuine office) annual subscription for around 4k in amazon oct sale.
1622658856604.png

It is 199/month for 2TB(that is why read every line carefully & check every option whenever "upto" is mentioned) which is not worth it in my opinion considering you can get office 365 with 6TB onedrive space(+genuine office) annual subscription for around 4k in amazon oct sale.
View attachment 20313
+1
Office 365 Family plan is any day better. I won't trust any small company with my data.

OrrBitt

Broken In
I knew there would be a catch somewhere. I looked at this page:

*digiboxx.com/knowledge-center/how-much-do-i-need-to-pay-for-a-digiboxx-account/

It shows rs. 30 for monthly and rs. 360 onwards for yearly (it says onwards, so again there must be some condition.)

@whitestar_999 Can you give the link for the page of which you've given the screenshot?

Last edited:

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
I knew there would be a catch somewhere. I looked at this page:

*digiboxx.com/knowledge-center/how-much-do-i-need-to-pay-for-a-digiboxx-account/

It shows rs. 30 for monthly and rs. 360 onwards for yearly (it says onwards, so again there must be some condition.)

@whitestar_999 Can you give the link for the page of which you've given the screenshot?
*digiboxx.com/workspace

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Did you sign up? Because even I can't the detailed pricing.
:facepalm: Their site actually redirects direct pricing link page to plans page. On the plans/pricing features page, click on "purchase now" & in next page you will see the option to fill all the details & there at the bottom you can see actual plan charges in drop down options.

:facepalm: Their site actually redirects direct pricing link page to plans page. On the plans/pricing features page, click on "purchase now" & in next page you will see the option to fill all the details & there at the bottom you can see actual plan charges in drop down options.
Oh, maybe I didn't scroll down. Anyways not going to buy. At this time even their website is down.
1622864039829.png

Top Bottom