which clampshell phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
looking for a clampshell phone for my mom

should have bluetooth , mp3 , radio , memory card and dual screen .. which one to get .. no idea ? how is raze v3i .. budget is upto 9k ..

suggestions pls

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
you can even buy the W300i for 5.5 K and save some money as the features you want are there in it :D

OP
yogi7272

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
nokia 6600 fold .? nice features .. i just cant buy low feature phone ..should have decent features .. is this available ?

nitansh

TECHNOHOLIC..............
I would suggest you to go for SE W 380i. Since MOTORAZR V3i has became old & using 'itunes' for songs transfer is a tiresome process. And 6600 FOLD has S40 platform, that means u can't get good apps as compared to S60.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
SE W710i. I've owned it for a year and I can definitely say that it is a good phone. Dual screen, 2mp camera, Bluetooth, Walkman player, fm and all that stuff. There are also some fitness apps which with the help of accelerometers monitor your training sessions. Last I've heard, it was 8.6k. Definitely better than the W380i and V3i.

OP
yogi7272

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
krazzy .. i will have look at that .. damn . cant get my mind of n73me .. which is overkill i think .. let see ..

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
lol you can even buy a windows mobile HTC 3400 ausumn phone

feature rich + good sound

my bhaiya got it recently

if you buy make sure you get WM 6.0 installed in it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom