Which CAble Operator services are good

Aakarshan

In the zone
Hello,

I need help for buying a new cable tv connection.I don't know anything about this.I'm basically from delhi and will use this cable on a old big type Videocon 21 inch TV.I am looking for around 2000 Rs. Cable connection.I will buy a LCD or LED tv in near future.If it will come with a recorder then it will be cool.Good customer support is also needed.

Question 1. - I need a cable connection with these channels kept in mind.Pls remember i don't want to spend more then 350 rs. on monthly bill.

Ten sports, Star Sports Neo sports and all major sports channels
Star gold,Set max,Zee Cinema
Discovery,Animal Planet
Mtv, Vh1
Hangama,Cartoon Network,Nicklodeon,Disney - all cartoon channels
sony pix, star movies
I'm looking for Dish Tv and it's SUPER WORLD PACKAGE - Link Tv Subcription All Channel List

I want to know that this package really available now.

Question 2. I usually saw Set boxes in shops, but i don't know who will install it on my house after purchasing.Can you please tell me procedure in a brief.Thank You

tanmaymohan

Geek v1.0
DishTV is DTH not cable

You can look for DEN, siti cable in Delhi

For set top boxes of dth after purchasing them you can call the helpline which will send a technician who will install and activate the connection

Edit : tatasky offers a recording feature with 500gb internal harddisk but overall it is expensive.

Dishtv also offers one but you need to connect a pen drive to it to save recordings.

Not sure whether cable operators offer the same !

OP
A

Aakarshan

In the zone
DishTV is DTH not cable

You can look for DEN, siti cable in Delhi

For set top boxes of dth after purchasing them you can call the helpline which will send a technician who will install and activate the connection

Edit : tatasky offers a recording feature with 500gb internal harddisk but overall it is expensive.

Dishtv also offers one but you need to connect a pen drive to it to save recordings.

Not sure whether cable operators offer the same !
No i was asking for dth services.Pls suggest me a good Set top box + recorder around 2000/- or 2-3k extra and a channel package for around 300.I am spotting for buy Dish tv SD + recorder for 2100 rs.and Super world package which costs 320 rs.pls tell me how is their customer care service.

Top Bottom