Which Cabinet Circle CC 830 or Antec GX 300?

hawx

Broken In
Hi All,

My current config is listed in my signature.
Want to buy a cabinet, short listed Circle CC 830 Red for Rs. 4000 and 3 years warranty and Antec GX 300 for Rs. 3500 but with no warranty.
So should I get the circle or the antec.

Regards,
hawx

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Antec provides 3 years of warranty on its cabinets my friend.

Go with Antec GX300 @ 3.6k

You can ask Mr. Srikumar -9391308746 (Antec Head) Secunderabad about warranty on Antec Cabinets.

Last edited:
OP
H

hawx

Broken In
Antec provides 2 years of warranty on its cabinets my friend.

Go with Antec GX300 @ 3.6k

You can ask Mr. Srikumar -9391308746 (Antec Head) Secunderabad about warranty on Antec Cabinets.

The site itdepot.com where Antec GX 300 is listed says it does not have any warranty, so i said that the cab does not has warranty. Also the reviews for Circle CC 830 are positive from what i have read and basically what can go wrong with the cabinet, I mean if it is structurally solid and has efficient cooling along with the cable management facility then whats the harm?
Also Circle provides 3 years warranty. The writing might seem that I am inclined towards Circle but I am not :D, I just want to weigh in the pros and cons.

Regards,
hawx

Last edited:

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
The site itdepot.com where Antec GX 300 is listed says it does not have any warranty, so i said that the cab does not has warranty. Also the reviews for Circle CC 830 are positive from what i have read and basically what can go wrong with the cabinet, I mean if it is structurally solid and has efficient cooling along with the cable management facility then whats the harm?
Also Circle provides 3 years warranty. The writing might seem that I am inclined towards Circle but I am not :D, I just want to weigh in the pros and cons.

Regards,
hawx

I was wrong about Antec Cabinet Warranty. Antec provides 3 years warranty on its cabinets.

Here is the Product link:Antec - GX300 Window

Here is the Warranty Link:*www.antec.com/index.php?page=warranty_info&AQ=AQ3&value=en

Comparing Antec Cabinets with crap Circle Cabinets...:facepalm:

Last edited:
Top Bottom