Which Burning software u prefer?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

nats10

Broken In
multisession nero

when doin multisession in nero some data files of previous session gets lost during the current session.does the same problem exist with other burner s/ws.

danny

Right off the assembly line
by par nero 7 is the best.its GUI is so well done.and its user friendly.at the end of the day that is wht u need in any software.

nach p

Journeyman
One more vote for Ashampoo Burning Studio.Doesnt take so much space like nero (nearly 15 mb )and works gr8.

S

Shock_the_Rock

Hey Man

Cyber link DVD pro,Nero 7 premium is also good

hafees

In the zone
As pointed out by the digit team, nero 7 takes more resoruces than anyother burning s/w. And speed is also not the fastest. Still, when burning a cd or dvd everyone (well most of us) prefer Nero. i dont know y

chesss

mera kutch nahi ho sakta
User friendly.. Less Hassles
Are you sure, almost all burning softwares I tried are totally user-friendly and hassle free- with the normal drag and drop. Nero is the only one that slows the whole system down.
The only reason I can think of why so many use Nero- popular or hype or maybe its got some 'advanced features' or maybe because no one knows other burning software exist :p . Anyways I'll repeat try microcd burner, its really really good- fast, light, easy, portable, no installation needed, doesn't slow the system one bit .

Dipen01

Youngling
chesss said:
User friendly.. Less Hassles
Are you sure, almost all burning softwares I tried are totally user-friendly and hassle free- with the normal drag and drop. Nero is the only one that slows the whole system down.
The only reason I can think of why so many use Nero- popular or hype or maybe its got some 'advanced features' or maybe because no one knows other burning software exist :p . Anyways I'll repeat try microcd burner, its really really good- fast, light, easy, portable, no installation needed, doesn't slow the system one bit .

U might have a point there... but i feel that majority is shifted towards NERO bcoz..of easiness...and even i hav used a few..Cheetah and Easy CD and some desis...but didnt like em....Cheetah even damaged my CD twice...and Roxio once.....am not blaming these as the reasons..its still NERO has very less failures...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom