Which browser???

Status
Not open for further replies.

shikhaonline

Right off the assembly line
Opera is arguably the most standard compliant browser out there.
Problem's not with Opera, its the sites that optimize stuff for IE.

Still , 9.5Beta2 renders most sites better than the stable counterpart.

I 100% agree with you. This problem is actually with the sites that use non w3 standards IE specific things. Opera simply rocks.

Firefox is the another browser because it can be customized to great extent. No other browsers including IE comes closer to these two :)

OP
dreams

dreams

Gracias Senor
Also, try reinstalling Flash Plugin for Netscape browsers. That should fix the video problem in your Opera. I, like many others in this thread, feel you have problems with your windows installation. Try running a repair from your installation CD.
The online vids from Youtube works fine..the prob is wit zedge.net videos online..it starts and stops in 2 seconds..never goes beyond it..if i forcibly seek the video it again starts from where i stop and plays for another 2 seconds and stops.

Any1 has this problem from Zedge.net and Opera 9.27???

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
Zedge works perfectly in both 9.27 and 9.5b2. One thing I found annoying is the buttons(play, stop) are not easily recognized by Opera. But the solution I found is, move your mouse on the button, starting from its bottom. Then it gets highlighted properly and works.

Indyan

Here Since 2003
Seriously get a better AV (I reccomend you download and install avira and just run one complete scan.. and then uninstall it if you want). If that doesnt also help reinstall the os may be.
But, the problems you are having with Opera as well as Safari are specific to you. I dont have them.

Zedge works perfectly in both 9.27 and 9.5b2. One thing I found annoying is the buttons(play, stop) are not easily recognized by Opera. But the solution I found is, move your mouse on the button, starting from its bottom. Then it gets highlighted properly and works.

You sometimes need to click on buttons twice I think, due to Opera's click to activate thing for flash files.

Last edited:

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
Yeah, that is there, of course. But I found that when you click one button on a page, to activate it, all others are activated too. This is while moving the mouse to highlight it after it has been activated.

OP
dreams

dreams

Gracias Senor
^^ True
Seriously get a better AV (I reccomend you download and install avira and just run one complete scan.. and then uninstall it if you want). If that doesnt also help reinstall the os may be.
But, the problems you are having with Opera as well as Safari are specific to you. I dont have them.
Will try it and post the results m8..thnx

OP
dreams

dreams

Gracias Senor
^^ tried Avira..it detected some malicious web pages from the Opera cache..that's it. No other threats found. Any ideas??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom