Which Branded PC to go for ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeekyBoy

In the zone
What is the best branded PC I can get for Rs 35000? I will occasionaly play games such as NFS Most Wanted, Carbon, AOE III, etc and light office work such as word, excel, powerpoint, etc. It should have at list 1 GB Ram and a Core 2 Duo Processor.

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
HP and dell haf been problem free for me. i'd suggest you to go to the showroom and check it out urself. coz online config and prices are different from showroom ones. u may even get freebies wid it :) you will get a decent config in 35k :)

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
If you dont mind I would give one off topic Suggestion...

Rs. 35k u can get a good deal in Laptop Segment !!!

Acer Model 4710Z

Base configuration,

Intel Dual Core T2080 1.8 GHz
1 GB DDR-II 667 MHz (Single Stick)
160 GB HDD
14.1" Display

*www.acer.co.in/products/notebooks/as4710z.html

Base model 34k all inclusive :) with 2x1 GB RAM format for 2 GB its Rs. 37k all !!! :D

OP
GeekyBoy

GeekyBoy

In the zone
See, there was a digit review in this month on branded computers, so can anyone give me the names of the models which were the best in this segment? I can't buy digit because my exams are going on and its very urgent. Also, can anyone give me the locations of Dell outlets in Kolkata ?

And ChotoCheeta-I won't buy a laptop.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
For Dell Usually I call up, 1800- 425- 4026 Toll Free :D for the Model and prices information... !!! and any shop in Chandi, like Vedant / Supreme, or any would provide the best deal over the Show Room Price for Branded PC too... :)

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
hey why go something from the digit mag? prices and models keep changing every other day. thats why its better to go and check it out ffrom the showroom itself.

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
check these two dell branded machines: *www1.ap.dell.com/content/products/category.aspx/desktops?c=in&cs=inbsd1&l=en&s=bsd
since its about 30k, u may well squeeze in a gfx card by customising it (and even reduce anything if u feel u dun need that feature :) )

OP
GeekyBoy

GeekyBoy

In the zone
Well I saw them, but the integrated graphics is not so good and they are taking 6500 for an 8300 GS where you can get a 8400GS in the market for Rs 3200 !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom