regardsnoname

Right off the assembly line
Hi,

Plz guide me to choose the right brand....

Should i buy MSI or ASUS...

Requirement: big screen, ddr3 ram, DOS, @below20k...

Thanks in advance

mailshobhon

THE HARDCORE GAMER
Hi,

Plz guide me to choose the right brand....

Should i buy MSI or ASUS...

Requirement: big screen, ddr3 ram, DOS, @below20k...

Thanks in advance

asus has great build quality but terrible after sales support. NO about MSI they
dont even have onsite support

pranav0091

I am not an Owl
The after sales service matters more than the brand mostly. so see which of the two has better service in your vicinitty and go for it.
BTW toshiba used to have a model at about 18k about a couple of months ago. might be worth exploring. A friend of mine owns one is happy with it.

Cilus

laborare est orare
Don't confuse Asus' computer component service with their Laptop service. Internally both are handled by different operatives and their LAPTOP service is far better compared to their computer hardware service.

Build quality wise as well as specification wise Asus is far better than the other brands available at the same price range. I've one 14" A43SJ laptop (2nd Gen Dual Core B940, GT 520 1GB, 4GB, 500 GB), purchased @ 25K all and the build quality is actually better than 30K+ laptops from other brands. Also the thermal design is very good, keeping the laptop cool even after long use.

MSI does not have any service center in most of the areas AFAIK. So better stick with Asus.

I think 21K, Asus has a 15.6" laptop with Intel 2nd Generation Dual Core Celeron B800 (1.5 GHz Dual Core, 2MB L3, HD 2000 Gfx). Check for that too.

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Check this model from Toshiba.
Toshiba Satellite C Series C665-P5010 Laptop Without Accessories: Flipkart.com: Compare, Review Toshiba Notebook
Toshiba Satellite C Series C640-I4016 Laptop Without Accessories: Flipkart.com: Compare, Review Toshiba Notebook
Toshiba has onsite service support.So you don't have to worry about the A.S.S
Check this
:: Toshiba India ::

OP
R

regardsnoname

Right off the assembly line
Hi,

Thanks for reply...

I had settled on "Toshiba Satellite C Series C665-P5010".

Also plz guide me if i should buy Online or Offline.

If online from which site.

Awaiting for your reply....

Regards,
Laxmikant.

Tenida

Gadget Freak
If you find this laptop at same or lesser price at local store then buy from there otherwise flipkart is very good option.

Top Bottom