Which brand best for Android phones????

sanoob.tv

Dr.gB
i found lots of new android phones relased in past few monts from sony ericson and samsung.
im not sure about this,but one of my friends suggessted that samsung android phones are better than sony ericson coz of better harware quality in them.but i couldnt find enough reason for the same.

i came across 3 sony ericson phones and 2 samsung phones ,

1.Sony Ericsson Live with Walkman(Sony Ericsson Live with Walkman specs)

2.Sony Ericsson Mix Walkman(Sony Ericsson Mix Walkman specs)

3.Sony Ericsson Xperia mini pro(Sony Ericsson Xperia mini pro specs)

4.Samsung Galaxy Xcover(Samsung Galaxy Xcover specs)

5.Samsung Galaxy Y PRO(Samsung Galaxy Y Pro specs)

sony ericson walkman series is awesome,and the live with walkman phone have stereo speakers with Xloud feature.but xperia mini pro have a sliding qwerty pad which looks cool.i think both walkman live and mini pro have 720p video recording

on the other hand Samsung phones galaxy y pro give the handset a classy look with integrated qwerty keypad n al and galaxy xcover is a toughphone (Water resistant,shock proof,dust proof etc)

i have not much idea in android phones,my frnd is planning to buy one next month.
and asked my suggessn.he needs a decent camera.great sound quality and may be hd video playback.

what's my question is that,
is it true that samsung phones are better than sony Ericson??(Android platform)
will walkman phones with android os be as good as the Previous Walkman phones(Non Android Platform)??
is there any other phones meeting this criteria with in a budget of (15 k-18k)

Soumik

Padawan
Far too many variables to decide which is best. State the requirements... what is primarily going to be used for, which feature is a must have for you, performance-over-looks or looks-over-performance, dare to drop stock OS and put a custom OS... ect ect. There are numerous midrange (15-18K) phones coming up and already present. It will all depend on your needs.
And, no company is totally bad, or totally good. They sometimes bring out some models, which stand out from the rest at their price points. Eg: LG Optimus One, Motorola Defy... awesome phones coming from companies, ppl in India dont associate with great phones. So, dont be biased by company, state your needs and we can suggest something for you. :)

Top Bottom