Which Bike to buy Hero Honda CBZ Xtreme New Model or Hero Impulse ???

undefinedsahil

Right off the assembly line
Hi,

I am looking to purchase a new bike.
Can you please tell me the positives and negatives of both the bikes
Hero CBZ Xtreme New Model and Hero Impulse.

I drive a lot around 100 kms per day.
And i do touch speed of 90kmph a lot of times a day. Drive very rash so keeping in mind this.. what could be the mileage i can get in both the bikes ??

Thanks

tkin

Back to school!!
Budget?

My dream bike atm is this: Tvs Apache 2012 in India | Tvs Apache 2012 Price | Tvs Apache 2012 Reviews | BikeDekho.com

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
And i do touch speed of 90kmph a lot of times a day. Drive very rash so keeping in mind this.. what could be the mileage i can get in both the bikes ??

Thanks

Please don't get a bike or any motor vehicle for sake of other motorists on road.
Also, you ride a bike, not drive it.

aloodum

Journeyman
depends on what you are looking for.

Cbz extreme is a sports commuter...something that fits your bill of long distance travelling at high speeds.The bike is quite ergonomic and is heavier in the 150cc segment, the added weight will help in a more planted feel at high speeds with cross winds.

The impulse on the other hand is a offroader commuter..with a slight more emphasis on offroading..hence the higher ground clearance, lighter frame,sturdier shocks both at front and rear...engine is almost same, but tuned for more low end torque.Tread pattern too suggests more control on mud,dirt tracks.

I`d say you'd be better off with the extreme. The impulse will be more of a novelty purchase in your case.

Budget?

My dream bike atm is this: Tvs Apache 2012 in India | Tvs Apache 2012 Price | Tvs Apache 2012 Reviews | BikeDekho.com

TVS has loads of niggling issues when it comes to quality with its other indian brother, bajaj.
Also the RTR is not at all suited for long distance commuting owing to bent riding stance. With a short wheelbase and an aggresive riding stance, its you city scorcher/fiber loaded cafe racer :)

Hi,

I am looking to purchase a new bike.
Can you please tell me the positives and negatives of both the bikes
Hero CBZ Xtreme New Model and Hero Impulse.

I drive a lot around 100 kms per day.

Thanks

Should not drop below 30-35 kmpl on the xtreme..better figures on the impulse owing to the lighter frame

The speed 90 is not a great indicator of ur riding habit. Rather its ur profficiency in gear changes mate...if u shift to 5th at 40 and wring the throttle it will take both ages and gallons of fuel o break the 3 fig mark. Shift correctly in the power band and you should be grining with both power and mileage

Top Bottom